Thread: How can I beat 4DC-2DMC-2(AMC/AMR)-2ST?

How can I beat 4DC-2DMC-2(AMC/AMR)-2ST?

Please can someone please help with a formation to beat this formation in a league match scheduled for today. He is yet to lose any Mach this season, though I have a better quality team and I can't afford to lose this match. I have 130% quality while he has 113%. I intend to play 4DC-1DMC-3W-2ST. With my arrow on the MC facing downwards. I also intend to use Normal, Middle play, Short passing, No counter and No offside, Low press. Is this formation fine. Please assist.

Quote Originally Posted by Olubaba View Post
    Please can someone please help with a formation to beat this formation in a league match scheduled for today. He is yet to lose any Mach this season, though I have a better quality team and I can't afford to lose this match. I have 130% quality while he has 113%. I intend to play 4DC-1DMC-3W-2ST. With my arrow on the MC facing downwards. I also intend to use Normal, Middle play, Short passing, No counter and No offside, Low press. Is this formation fine. Please assist.
    Can someone please respond to my request, why is everyone ignoring my requests. Please help