Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Olubaba
  • 1 Post By FC Dacia Terra
  • 1 Post By ibangali

Thread: Need to beat 3W-1-4-2 in a crucial 2nd leg champions league away semi-final

Need to beat 3W-1-4-2 in a crucial 2nd leg champions league away semi-final

Hello

I lost my first leg match against a team with a lower quality 126%, while I had 140%. The match ended 0-1. Hence, I need to beat my opponents team with at least 2 goals. He played 3W-1-4-2, while I played 4-5-1 V-style. My mentality was normal, flanks, mixed, no counter, no offside, low press, zonal marking. I also set downward arrows for my DCs and set upward arrows for DL, DR, DMC, AMR, and AML. After conceding a goal and didn't sense any goal coming from my end, I heightened it to Attacking and man-to man marking.

Please, what can I do in the second leg? Your contribution will be appreciated. Thanks
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

I played in the asso against the same system, using the same like you, just defensive mentality, back arrows on both dc and dmc and up for aml, amr. I won first leg 3-2,and made 2-2 in the second. I was better by 6% quality. Now, I don't know how the engine works, but I think you don't want to play the same system again!? Maybe 4141 would help you more, or 3n-4-1-2... Let's hear some other managers more experienced then me, what they say about this.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk
    Olubaba likes this.

4-4-2 ND through the mid
    Olubaba likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    4-4-2 ND through the mid
    Thank you Ibangali, What will the orders be (the direction of the arrow) as well as the mentality for 4-4-2 formation