Thread: As our fans are looking for tickets ,while trains ,planes and automobiles are

Dreamer

As our fans are looking for tickets ,while trains ,planes and automobiles are

full of our fans for our 2rd CL final tomorrow in 4 seasons,the coach is very concered about the tactics he would use against the token buyer we play tomorrow.

Almost equal teams but has 1 7* AND 6-7 6* that probably will make the difference .

As his 3W-5-2 V needs a butterfly to force it(as the guide says),and since there are no DMLs-DMRs IN OUR TEAM ,as coach hates defence and preferes AMRs-AMLs are there aNy suggestions about the formation ???

4-2-2-2 SEEMS to coach's head the best solution since now....

We have a pretty solid def with nice DR-L to keep out his very sweet wings (amr-l) ,a 6* DMC to control his 6* AMC
    Our 6* MCs are equal or slightly worse of his same 6* Mcs, our wings especially our best player the AML will kill his defence,while our 2X5* STs probably will suffer from his 5 AND 6* DCS....

After the last Cup final where the token buyer was pretty scary but our lovely 4-5-1V done his job ,and brought the cup to Athens ,coach now has his 2cond challenge after 4levels.....

ps.I hope he doesn't dislike our board ,our fans and me !!!!!!! and bring us the trophy to Athens

any suggestions since our coach plays his head in this game
    Last edited by dimdim1; 04-04-2013 at 01:21 PM.
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

Dreamer
    and the other coach changed his formation to have more trouble to count it...

3W-2(DMC)-1MC-2(AMR-L)-2..

i have no idea how to face that...

only 4-5-1V will save me,as many times..any thoughts ??
    Last edited by dimdim1; 04-05-2013 at 07:02 AM.
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

I'm thinking a 4-3-2(AML-AMR)-1 could counter it