Thread: playing against 4-5-1v style

playing against 4-5-1v style

So my match in the league starts in a few minutes xD
    The oppo is top league undefeated so far he apparently uses normal/defense with hard tackles and counter on (his tackling stats r high always and he gets booked a lot).
    So my plan was to go classic 4-3-3 but he has good dmc so I decided to go 4-2mc-2-2 narrow with normal/attacking depends on the game, high press and short passes with counter off, as for def ill go man to man cuz my defenders r fast enough with normal tackles and offside on.
    The match is on my field so I hope I get good results, my team is 73,5 his is 72
    I'll post the results and hope this will help ppl in the near future )

With 3m win bonus my team rocked his net scoring 3 goals xD now I'm one step back to the top rank
    I made few changes on the go
    Like turning offside off and low press cuz his attacker was getting through the defense but my keeper was able to save those 2 one on one with him
    Last thing I took out one of my attackers cuz I was leading 2-0 and replaced him with another MC
    Hope this was helpful

Apprentice
    4:5:1 is undefeated formation... but you may try the same 4:5:1 v with counter on both flanks dl/dr up arrows, aml/amr up arrowsc dmc down arrows , normal mentality, high press, offside on good luck

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk