Thread: Help me please??

Help me please??

Hi, my name is SUDIPTO and I am a really serious player of top eleven. Now I have a team with a formation of:

3 (3×DC)- 3(ML,MC,MR)- 3(AML,AMC,AMR)- 1(ST). Teams with what formation could beat me . And please tell me how to tackle against those formation.

I would be very glad and happy if you reply.
    I play top eleven seriously, but I just become confused when it is about formations and tactics.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

It depends on the results of ur games using a formation. If u r happy with the outcome then stick to it.
    As for tackling u should keep it normal but if ur players have high tackling then go for hard when playing against equal or stronger opponent
    Fighting fire with fire will get u a draw if u r up against equal opponent

Quote Originally Posted by Sudipto View Post
    Hi, my name is SUDIPTO and I am a really serious player of top eleven. Now I have a team with a formation of:

3 (3×DC)- 3(ML,MC,MR)- 3(AML,AMC,AMR)- 1(ST). Teams with what formation could beat me . And please tell me how to tackle against those formation.

I would be very glad and happy if you reply.
    I play top eleven seriously, but I just become confused when it is about formations and tactics.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk
    i never face opponent like this formation, but i will use 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond, i will attack through middle with short pass

My current formation xD. I use short passes through the middle, normal ment against weaker teams and defensive against equal or stronger, counter and offside off cuz i found out they r broken, normal tackles against weak teams and hard against stronger and press is always low