Thread: League deciding match! Please help!

League deciding match! Please help!

Hello!

I am about to finish my second season and there is only one game left in the league. I am in second place with the same points as the first place. He has a better goal difference than mine, so if we end with the same points, he gets the title. The last match of the league is against him, who wins the game gets the title. His team is 103% rated and mine is 101% rated.

Please give me any advice that can help to beat him. I use a 4-4-1-1 formation:
    ---------ST
    --------AMC
    ML-MC-MC-MR
    DL-DC-DC-DR

I can't change it as my substitutes are way worse than my first team.

He plays 3-2-1-2-2
    ----ST----ST
    AML-----AMR
    -------MC
    DML------DMR
    ---DC-DC-DC

I need your help with anything you can help me with! Tactics, advantages, everything is appreciated!

My theory has been that if a team has better goal difference then it is more likely to be the predetermined winner. But that aside trying won't hurt.
    I suggest you play through the middle since he has only 1 MC there, high pressing, mix passing , normal mentality. See how the game goes in terms of chances, possession and ratings. If the game shows one of your players quickly drop in ratings below 6 (especially defenders) then that is not a good sign as that if often used as a reason for your loss.
    Despite the player quality don't be afraid to make subs. I suggest making the 1st one after the 1st half (remove the lowest rated player that is not a defender). If the match still seems to go against you near the end, then just go brute force hard attacking as at that point there is nothing left to lose

That is great advice thank you. I might be making substitutions. So Normal mentality, mixed passing, thorugh the middle and hard pressing. Beside those ones, what other instructions are do you suggest?

Thank you very much for your response.

4-4-2 Narrow diamond defensive hard tackles short pass with counter off first half ended 1-0, in second half turned it on with mixed pass and normal mentality ended 3-0
    that is the only 4-4-1-1 formation i played against this season so i have no other result xD
    bs: my team wasn't that strong xD and i put red arrow on both DR,DL. good luck
    League deciding match! Please help!-capture-2.jpg
    League deciding match! Please help!-capture-1.jpg
    League deciding match! Please help!-capture.jpg

Dreamer
    Who won?