Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By adifairus

Thread: Need a solid formation and tactic for absences this season

Need a solid formation and tactic for absences this season

I am in a relatively fortunate position of starting the season with the strongest team in my league, champions cup and cup draws. The majority of my opponents are around 10-20% below me, with the odd one within 5% of me. Usually, this will mean another comfortable triple crown. Unfortunately, I have some real-life distractions that will mean many games this season will be unattended and I will not be able to maintain my daily 10% bonuses.

I would quite like a dependable formation and set of tactic instructions to see me through these absences.

My affinity would be towards a standard 4-5V-1 formation, with normal/mixed/mixed/off and high/normal/m2m/off. Is this a bit vanilla or conservative?

The alternative would be to go a bit adventurous with a 4-2-3-1, with attacking/middle/short/off. Given the quality of the opposition this season, this would have been my preferred option if I was micro-managing everything. But without the manager attendance, in-game and daily bonuses, perhaps I should be more cautious.

What do you think?

Thanks in advance!

10-20% different is not so big, you may lose if not attending the match, no training bonus, and if your formation is countered,

4-5-1 V and 4-2-3-1 also can be countered by many others formation,

so it can't be helped if you are away for more important issue in your life than this game, just accept the result
    Dwindles likes this.