Thread: How to counter 4-2-3-1

Rookie

How to counter 4-2-3-1

So tommorow I'll have two important games with 2 better opponents both of them use ( 4-2-3-1) I have a lot of problems against this formation
    Cup game I lost the first game 2-1 but he was using 4-5-1 v style then switched but his two gools were freekicks (great player)
    So anyone knows how to counter this or I'll continue using 4-5-1 v style ????

i assume your opponent is 4-2-3(aml/amr/amc)-1

so 4-5-1 V will do

*you need DMC to mark opponent AMC

if i facing this opponent i will play like this:

start the match i will using 4-5-1 V, mixed pass, mixed area

during live match i will observe each opponent defenders rating,

if one of their DC rating turn red and reduce below 6.5, i will change to 4-1-2-1-2 (ND)
    and hard attack through the middle by short pass. usually i can get more than 5 goals if that happens

if one of their fullback DL/DR rating turns red and reduce below 6.5, i will remain 4-5-1 V and focus my attack on specific flank according which their fullback rating low
    Last edited by adifairus; 03-13-2018 at 02:28 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    i assume your opponent is 4-2-3(aml/amr/amc)-1
    so 4-5-1 V will do

*you need DMC to mark opponent AMC

if i facing this opponent i will play like this:

start the match i will using 4-5-1 V, mixed pass, mixed area

during live match i will observe each opponent defenders rating,

if one of their DC rating turn red and reduce below 6.5, i will change to 4-1-2-1-2 (ND)
    and hard attack through the middle by short pass. usually i can get more than 5 goals if that happens

if one of their fullback DL/DR rating turns red and reduce below 6.5, i will remain 4-5-1 V and focus my attack on specific flank according which their fullback rating low
    That's what I'm going for I lost the game of the league by another freekick
    but I need to win the cup game it'll be hard hope his ST doesn't score another freekick

Set tackling to easy and up pressing and marking if they’re good at free kicks
    Ultimate Club
    Season 8 - Level 6 League, Level 6 Cup

Let's fight to make Top Eleven better!