Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: How to counter 4321 formation?

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    72

    How to counter 4321 formation?

    My CL opponent tomorrow plays 4321 ( DL DC DC DR- ML MC MR- AMC AMC- ST ) ..

    he is 10% higher than me in overall strength && 2 level higher than my level i.e. 31..

    How can I counter him? Also I have a screenshot but I dont know how to post screenshots here..

  2. #2
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    72
    How to counter 4321 formation?-screenshot_20180402-173710.jpg

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by Agger99 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180402-173710.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	95.8 KB 
ID:	97678
    This is my opponent....

  4. #4
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    72
    Since nobody replied.. Im going with 41221 .. But both AML/AMR will be as low as possible to track ML/MR zone too.. One MC will be lower to get into DMC zone && one MC will be little higher to get into AMC zone while attacking.. Since opponent is very strong I will be happy with a draw.. Lets see..

  5. #5
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    72
    How to counter 4321 formation?-screenshot_20180403-134630.jpg

    Did exactly what I said above && worked so well.. Very unexpected result.. Opponent was 15% stronger..

  6. #6
    Addicted adifairus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    502
    good job. now you can figure out something about tactic and orders by yourself, keep it up,

    your opponent only got 38% possession and only 6 shots while you got 25 shots

    so, your opponent playing with one MC only will never be good even though they are stronger than you.

    do much analysis before and after the match to find the reason why you win/lost for you to understand better,

    hope you will able to beat any formation without refering to that formation counter table,

    because it not just about formation anymore
    Last edited by adifairus; 04-03-2018 at 01:09 PM.

  7. #7
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    good job. now you can figure out something about tactic and orders by yourself, keep it up,

    your opponent only got 38% possession and only 6 shots while you got 25 shots

    so, your opponent playing with one MC only will never be good even though they are stronger than you.

    do much analysis before and after the match to find the reason why you win/lost for you to understand better,

    hope you will able to beat any formation without refering to that formation counter table,

    because it not just about formation anymore
    Man its all because of you.. Thank you again.. Yes I will not be invincible but I have understood better now.. My main drawback is when I go a goal down.. I feel unsure whether to attack or stay normal.. Once there was a guy who went 1-0 up against me then I changed my mentality to attack.. He scored 3 more goals && were counter attacks.. So if u can give your views in such scenario it will be helpful..

    My season is really tough as there are few amazing teams.. In CL one team has tanked so he is 30% stronger.. A treble winner in my league.. Haha.. But its all fun.. Lets see.. As I said above my biggest weakness is when I have to chase from behind..

  8. #8
    Addicted adifairus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    502
    Quote Originally Posted by Agger99 View Post
    Man its all because of you.. Thank you again.. Yes I will not be invincible but I have understood better now.. My main drawback is when I go a goal down.. I feel unsure whether to attack or stay normal.. Once there was a guy who went 1-0 up against me then I changed my mentality to attack.. He scored 3 more goals && were counter attacks.. So if u can give your views in such scenario it will be helpful..

    My season is really tough as there are few amazing teams.. In CL one team has tanked so he is 30% stronger.. A treble winner in my league.. Haha.. But its all fun.. Lets see.. As I said above my biggest weakness is when I have to chase from behind..
    i also was facing that situation too and difficult to decide what to do to chase the score especially when against almost equal strength opponent,

    i will usually do like this but i don't guarantee it always work..

    i) observe each opponent defender player rating, if one of the defender rating turn below 6.5, i will focus my passing there and switch to attack. i will pack one more player at that side for example like move MC to the left edge until some of his circle enter ML zone if i want to focus to left flank

    ii) if non of their defender rating below 6.5, i will look at my player rating and substitute those who rating below than 6.5 and switch to attack and focus my passing to the area which my attackers got high rating, and pack one more player there.

    it sometimes work sometime not, if it not working i just admit the lost and do some analysis to identify the reason, maybe my tactic was wrong from the begining, maybe because of outform player

    i hope other experienced manager has better tips regarding this.

    by the way, i hope we are not from the same server, haha

  9. #9
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    i also was facing that situation too and difficult to decide what to do to chase the score especially when against almost equal strength opponent,

    i will usually do like this but i don't guarantee it always work..

    i) observe each opponent defender player rating, if one of the defender rating turn below 6.5, i will focus my passing there and switch to attack. i will pack one more player at that side for example like move MC to the left edge until some of his circle enter ML zone if i want to focus to left flank

    ii) if non of their defender rating below 6.5, i will look at my player rating and substitute those who rating below than 6.5 and switch to attack and focus my passing to the area which my attackers got high rating, and pack one more player there.

    it sometimes work sometime not, if it not working i just admit the lost and do some analysis to identify the reason, maybe my tactic was wrong from the begining, maybe because of outform player

    i hope other experienced manager has better tips regarding this.

    by the way, i hope we are not from the same server, haha
    Thanks..

    I dnt think we are from same server.. Haha.. Im level 31..

  10. #10
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    i also was facing that situation too and difficult to decide what to do to chase the score especially when against almost equal strength opponent,

    i will usually do like this but i don't guarantee it always work..

    i) observe each opponent defender player rating, if one of the defender rating turn below 6.5, i will focus my passing there and switch to attack. i will pack one more player at that side for example like move MC to the left edge until some of his circle enter ML zone if i want to focus to left flank

    ii) if non of their defender rating below 6.5, i will look at my player rating and substitute those who rating below than 6.5 and switch to attack and focus my passing to the area which my attackers got high rating, and pack one more player there.

    it sometimes work sometime not, if it not working i just admit the lost and do some analysis to identify the reason, maybe my tactic was wrong from the begining, maybe because of outform player

    i hope other experienced manager has better tips regarding this.

    by the way, i hope we are not from the same server, haha
    Thank you man... I dnt think we can win every single match.... So Im prepared to lose.... But I have seen few guys who use real money in the game && they dominate every competitions.... But I think using real money kills the fun of the game.... But if these guys are in same competition its impossible for someone like me because those guys will have team which is much much stronger.....

    About servers, we are not in same server.... Haha