Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Please analyse what went wrong !!!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by sasha m View Post
    I'm saying that you should:
    1. trust your tactics and their skill, not boosters or bonuses of any kind.
    2. (about condition) plan ahead of match. see how many rests will they get till next match, calculate how much condition can you burn.

if there are 2 games, are both equally important? can you spare some players? make do with subs? set tactics that won't exhaust them?

no need to boost cond if you plan good. green packs are for power training, end of. dont be afraid, experiment. even tired, can they perform?

that's about greens

3. now blues, or woodoo part of it: call it superstition or paranoia, i don't care. imho, trolls are game's way to equalize competition. if it sees you having 39% better players AND good formation AND good tactics AND perfect morale AND perfect condition... it has to give your oppo a gift or two.
    my solution is to
    -keep my players in between 25 to 60 condition, no more. sometimes 85, like just before 1st of two games. but mostly 60.
    -ignore morale.
    -intentionally not place THE best in starting line-up. stay on or under + 19% Q
    OMG.. Completely new stuffs for me.. Thanks for these tips..

I am a simple guy.. I just train for 10% team bonuses && try to play my team in 90%+ fitness every time.. Maybe thats the reason I have not been very consistent in winning..

I wanna ask u two questions:

1: Do u mean I should use all rests packs/free rests to train my players to improve their skills && not for the fitness?

2: Does training bonuses help in the game? I mean if I use my 10% attack or condition bonuses during game does it make difference? I just use Attack at the start and condition after that but no idea if that helps ..

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    i was never tried this before, i always make sure my player will get 90%++ before the match, of course through the planing ahead by calculating the 6% self recovery every 3 hrs.
    well.. i did that in start. but wasn't always able to log in, and didn't want condition points go to waste.. just hate to find team getting fat and lazy at 99%.

think of it this way: one green is 15 CP. you get 30/day, that's 450 CP. having 28 players, trough recovery you get 8x6x28, that's 1344 CP more.
    you only need about 30 CP/player/game, let's say 30x12, about 360... to 480, tops. leaves you with about 1000 laying around?
    let one refilling cycle to go to waste, that's 28x6 = 172, equivalent to 11,5 greens. would you waste that?

what i can not convert into skill and/or bonuses i use to improve my training level. that's only top 11 or 12 that are kept on 60-80 C. rest of team is on 30 - 60.

Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    im looking forward to do this experiment and see the effect,
    i) start the match with 60% condition
    ii) ignore the moral even though it turn red
    iii) put 2 or 3 of my best player on bench and substitute them in middle of match and hoping for game engine will react for that change

is it what you mean?
    i) yes. or adapt accordingly to your next one.

ii) absolutely. if rating is ok, ignore. that said, I believe there's no HARM boosting morale of 2-3 key players, it's just every time I did whole team it didnt went too well.

iii) something like that. but if all good, I don't change.

having like +20 to +40 Q is in my view troll area. above that probably safe enough. need more experience to be sure.
    i give up some Q - usually for some tried veterans that still perform or to try if some newly bought are really worth of time and greens. and kick out some underperforming moody divas. maybe rating is more significant than Q? there's some great posts about it. once or twice after sitting out most of the game or two my striker find motivation and scored twice in last 20 minutes..but does it work every time? no.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Agger99 View Post
    OMG.. Completely new stuffs for me.. Thanks for these tips..

I am a simple guy.. I just train for 10% team bonuses && try to play my team in 90%+ fitness every time.. Maybe thats the reason I have not been very consistent in winning..

I wanna ask u two questions:

1: Do u mean I should use all rests packs/free rests to train my players to improve their skills && not for the fitness?

2: Does training bonuses help in the game? I mean if I use my 10% attack or condition bonuses during game does it make difference? I just use Attack at the start and condition after that but no idea if that helps ..
    1. exactly that.
    2. have no clue. your observation is as good as anyone's.
    imo, sometimes. but mostly i just watch comments and ratings. too busy.
    my point is, even if they all work: if your average player is better then their average player, and is at 99 condition, and has superb morale, and top training bonuses, and you are there for another bonus, isn't it all just a bit too much? against weaker team? asking to be trolled.
    Agger99 likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by sasha m View Post
    1. exactly that.
    2. have no clue. your observation is as good as anyone's.
    imo, sometimes. but mostly i just watch comments and ratings. too busy.
    my point is, even if they all work: if your average player is better then their average player, and is at 99 condition, and has superb morale, and top training bonuses, and you are there for another bonus, isn't it all just a bit too much? against weaker team? asking to be trolled.
    Thank You.. Appreciate your suggestions

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12