Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Please analyse what went wrong !!!

Rookie

Please analyse what went wrong !!!

Please analyse what went wrong !!!-screenshot_20180405-213615.jpg

I played this guy today in CL.. We are equally strong..

My players fitness level were above 90% && few superb morale few very good..

I played 41221 .. My DMC was exactly in middle of his zone.. AML/AMR were on the bottom of AML/AMR zone .. I thought they could also move to MR/ML when needed.. 2 MC in middle..

Defensive.. Down both flanks.. Mixed passing.. Counter on.. Low pressure.. Zonal marking.. Normal tackling.. Offside trap off.. I changed to long passing when he lead 2-1..

The match ended in 4-1.. He scored 2 goals after 70 minutes..

I was clueless.. No idea what went wrong.. I had more players in Mid field too..

Rookie
    hello i think the game isnt logical at all so read ur opponent good and change formation about that dont stuck at one formation

i have done so much analysis on whatever result of my own team and i also was facing slight similar to your situation too

4-5-1 V was a good choice when against that opposite formation, i will use 4-5-1 V too when against that type opponent

but, here is some of your mistake in tactic i can identify;

1) You was start with defensive mentality when against almost equal strength opponent

i never start with defensive mentality when against such opponent, even to stronger team, if they don't have favorite mark, i will start with normal mentality and change to attack if my pass complete more than 88% after 30 minutes.

i only start with defensive if only i fight against favorite mark opponent

another thing is you already know you have more player at midfield so you can win midfield battle easily and your MC can create more chance for your ST and winger to shoot, but if you play defensively, and your winger is downward, to whom your MC will pass the ball? your ST already surrounded by oppo DMC and DC, so no point to have many player at midfield, your MC will act defensively and only depends on counter attack to create a chance, difficult to score tough

2) you was order your AML/AMR downward so they will enter ML/MR zone when needed,

when facing opponent with DMC, you may have to focus your attack at flank, your ST will act like dummy because he was surrounded by opponent DMC and DC, but when you order your AML/AMR to go down, attacking to the flank will be not so effective, you don't have enough man forward and there is nobody to go breakthrough forward.

and there is no need for your AML/AMR to go down actually, your fullback can handle your opponent winger,

if i was you, i will order my AML/AMR to enter ST zone when needed

3) You was play counter attack on opponent which has DMC

this is from my observation, my counter attack don't always work when opponent has DMC, but really effective when against opponent without DMC,

so, result from my analysis, DMC is good to stop counter attack, and i never play counter attack when opponent got DMC

and you should't play counter attack when you got a chance to win midfield battle, you got 2-MC while your opponent don't have any MC, if you play counter attack, unnecessary lost ball will happen, and DMC will stop that easily, you should secure the ball, and avoid that DMC from intercepting the ball.

this is the least i can identify

i hope you can do more analysis by your own on all your match result for you to understand more

maybe this is the suitable quote for this match
    "the best defense is through the best attack"
    Last edited by adifairus; 04-06-2018 at 03:23 AM.
    SujanVan23 and Agger99 like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    i have done so much analysis on whatever result of my own team and i also was facing slight similar to your situation too

4-5-1 V was a good choice when against that opposite formation, i will use 4-5-1 V too when against that type opponent

but, here is some of your mistake in tactic i can identify;

1) You was start with defensive mentality when against almost equal strength opponent

i never start with defensive mentality when against such opponent, even to stronger team, if they don't have favorite mark, i will start with normal mentality and change to attack if my pass complete more than 88% after 30 minutes.

i only start with defensive if only i fight against favorite mark opponent

another thing is you already know you have more player at midfield so you can win midfield battle easily and your MC can create more chance for your ST and winger to shoot, but if you play defensively, and your winger is downward, to whom your MC will pass the ball? your ST already surrounded by oppo DMC and DC, so no point to have many player at midfield, your MC will act defensively and only depends on counter attack to create a chance, difficult to score tough

2) you was order your AML/AMR downward so they will enter ML/MR zone when needed,

when facing opponent with DMC, you may have to focus your attack at flank, your ST will act like dummy because he was surrounded by opponent DMC and DC, but when you order your AML/AMR to go down, attacking to the flank will be not so effective, you don't have enough man forward and there is nobody to go breakthrough forward.

and there is no need for your AML/AMR to go down actually, your fullback can handle your opponent winger,

if i was you, i will order my AML/AMR to enter ST zone when needed

3) You was play counter attack on opponent which has DMC

this is from my observation, my counter attack don't always work when opponent has DMC, but really effective when against opponent without DMC,

so, result from my analysis, DMC is good to stop counter attack, and i never play counter attack when opponent got DMC

and you should't play counter attack when you got a chance to win midfield battle, you got 2-MC while your opponent don't have any MC, if you play counter attack, unnecessary lost ball will happen, and DMC will stop that easily, you should secure the ball, and avoid that DMC from intercepting the ball.

this is the least i can identify

i hope you can do more analysis by your own on all your match result for you to understand more

maybe this is the suitable quote for this match
    "the best defense is through the best attack"
    Thanks for your observation..

I got 5 managers in my league who are very active && equal or stronger teams.. Its fun but difficult too..

Maybe I got very conservative && gave too much respect to my opponent yesterday.. I had more shots, nearly 60% possession but my attacks were very ineffective.. At one point I was clueless as his players ratings kept going up my defenders && GK went below 6 in ratings.. But your analysis is convincing.. I didnt use my AML/AMR properly..

With normal mentality what works better: high pressure or low pressure?

Quote Originally Posted by Agger99 View Post
    Thanks for your observation..

I got 5 managers in my league who are very active && equal or stronger teams.. Its fun but difficult too..

Maybe I got very conservative && gave too much respect to my opponent yesterday.. I had more shots, nearly 60% possession but my attacks were very ineffective.. At one point I was clueless as his players ratings kept going up my defenders && GK went below 6 in ratings.. But your analysis is convincing.. I didnt use my AML/AMR properly..

With normal mentality what works better: high pressure or low pressure?
    the meaning of high pressure is full pitch pressing,
    which mean all your player will press the opponent including at their defenders zone to intercept the ball,

if you play zonal marking with high pressing, all your player including Striker will press any opponent player that enter their zone.

but high pressing will tire your player more than low pressing.

Low pressing is half pitch pressing,
    your player only press the opponent when they enter your own half of field which usually involve your MC and defenders,

Man to man marking is one player choose one opponent to mark.
    the disadvantage on man to man marking is if your player is weaker, he cannot win the one on one battle while others will not support him because others is busy with their own man to mark, also if you don't have enough player at specific zone to mark the opponent, one opponent will play freely without being marked. so choose wisely.

when facing almost equal strength, its better to start with normal mentality, zonal marking, LOW/HIGH pressing doesn't really matter from my observation,

it just high pressing seem to tire your player faster, but it not really a problem if all your player got high fitness and start the match with 90%++ condition

but if you change to attacking mentality, High pressing really does matter, you need to do high pressing if play attacking mentality, because in this mentality, many of your player will going forward, so you have enough man to do full pitch pressing, and you need to intercept the ball fast at any area of the field to attack from everywhere. this time you need to ON offside trap because many of your player going forward and need some trap if being countered

while if you against stronger team with favorite mark, its better to play defensively with low pressing, zonal marking, and using long pass counter attack, don't ever play man to man marking against stronger team, because the result will be obvious you will lost one one one battle in all zone.

by the way, i never use man to man marking even facing weaker opponent, seems zonal marking is suitable against any type of opponent until now

Defensive mentality is suitable with low pressing because many of your player is going down to protect your own half pitch, so half pitch pressing is more effective in this case, no point to order your ST alone to press at opponent side when most of your player is going down.

Off offside trap because many of you player is going down when play defensively, so, the more player going down is the more difficult to do offside trap, so better to OFF it
    Last edited by adifairus; 04-06-2018 at 09:12 AM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Agger99 View Post

My players fitness level were above 90% && few superb morale few very good..

this was wrong. at least do some light training, like 3 to 4,5% condition pts. can't hurt. also never invest much rest or morale packs, more than 10 is troll magnet.
    SujanVan23 likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    the meaning of high pressure is full pitch pressing,
    which mean all your player will press the opponent including at their defenders zone to intercept the ball,

if you play zonal marking with high pressing, all your player including Striker will press any opponent player that enter their zone.

but high pressing will tire your player more than low pressing.

Low pressing is half pitch pressing,
    your player only press the opponent when they enter your own half of field which usually involve your MC and defenders,

Man to man marking is one player choose one opponent to mark.
    the disadvantage on man to man marking is if your player is weaker, he cannot win the one on one battle while others will not support him because others is busy with their own man to mark, also if you don't have enough player at specific zone to mark the opponent, one opponent will play freely without being marked. so choose wisely.

when facing almost equal strength, its better to start with normal mentality, zonal marking, LOW/HIGH pressing doesn't really matter from my observation,

it just high pressing seem to tire your player faster, but it not really a problem if all your player got high fitness and start the match with 90%++ condition

but if you change to attacking mentality, High pressing really does matter, you need to do high pressing if play attacking mentality, because in this mentality, many of your player will going forward, so you have enough man to do full pitch pressing, and you need to intercept the ball fast at any area of the field to attack from everywhere. this time you need to ON offside trap because many of your player going forward and need some trap if being countered

while if you against stronger team with favorite mark, its better to play defensively with low pressing, zonal marking, and using long pass counter attack, don't ever play man to man marking against stronger team, because the result will be obvious you will lost one one one battle in all zone.

by the way, i never use man to man marking even facing weaker opponent, seems zonal marking is suitable against any type of opponent until now

Defensive mentality is suitable with low pressing because many of your player is going down to protect your own half pitch, so half pitch pressing is more effective in this case, no point to order your ST alone to press at opponent side when most of your player is going down.

Off offside trap because many of you player is going down when play defensively, so, the more player going down is the more difficult to do offside trap, so better to OFF it
    Thanks a lot man.. Very good explanation.. I will not buy tokens so it wont be easy to compete against those who buy.. I have few guys in my server who does.. But anyways its all about having fun.. I will be trying my best to compete with my resources && all your valuable suggestions..
    SujanVan23 likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by sasha m View Post
    this was wrong. at least do some light training, like 3 to 4,5% condition pts. can't hurt. also never invest much rest or morale packs, more than 10 is troll magnet.
    What do u mean?
    I use free rests from videos in my 2nd match of the day to up their fitness to 90%+.. I only use my own rests when the free videos are finished.. I try to make my morale to superb to all players against tough opponents..

Honestly speaking I have no idea if Superb morale works better than Very good morale ..

I didnt understand what u are trying to say though..

Apprentice
    I'm saying that you should:
    1. trust your tactics and their skill, not boosters or bonuses of any kind.
    2. (about condition) plan ahead of match. see how many rests will they get till next match, calculate how much condition can you burn.

if there are 2 games, are both equally important? can you spare some players? make do with subs? set tactics that won't exhaust them?

no need to boost cond if you plan good. green packs are for power training, end of. dont be afraid, experiment. even tired, can they perform?

that's about greens

3. now blues, or woodoo part of it: call it superstition or paranoia, i don't care. imho, trolls are game's way to equalize competition. if it sees you having 39% better players AND good formation AND good tactics AND perfect morale AND perfect condition... it has to give your oppo a gift or two.
    my solution is to
    -keep my players in between 25 to 60 condition, no more. sometimes 85, like just before 1st of two games. but mostly 60.
    -ignore morale.
    -intentionally not place THE best in starting line-up. stay on or under + 19% Q
    Last edited by sasha m; 04-06-2018 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sasha m View Post
    I'm saying that you should:
    1. trust your tactics and their skill, not boosters or bonuses of any kind.
    2. (about condition) plan ahead of match. see how many rests will they get till next match, calculate how much condition can you burn.

if there are 2 games, are both equally important? can you spare some players? make do with subs? set tactics that won't exhaust them?

no need to boost cond if you plan good. green packs are for power training, end of. dont be afraid, experiment. even tired, can they perform?

that's about greens

now blues, or woodoo part of it: call it superstition or paranoia, i don't care. imho, trolls are game's way to equalize competition. if it sees you having 39% better players AND good formation AND good tactics AND perfect morale AND perfect condition... it has to give your oppo a gift or two.
    my solution is to
    -keep my players in between 25 to 60 condition, no more. sometimes 85, like just before 1st of two games. but mostly 60.
    -ignore morale.
    -intentionally not place THE best in starting line-up. stay on or under + 19% Q
    i was never tried this before, i always make sure my player will get 90%++ before the match, of course through the planing ahead by calculating the 6% self recovery every 3 hrs. and i never try to make my 1st 11 under 19%++ overall quality before the match,

i only use green to power train FT to become mutant or give SA.

and i only use moral booster to specific player if their moral turn to orange/red colour.

im looking forward to do this experiment and see the effect,
    i) start the match with 60% condition
    ii) ignore the moral even though it turn red
    iii) put 2 or 3 of my best player on bench and substitute them in middle of match and hoping for game engine will react for that change

is it what you mean?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast