Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Please help me to finally win against this formation :)

Rookie
    Match is over.. I won 2-0.. But this was tough.. As I had lost against this 3W-1-3W-1-2 with 41221 I wanted to try something different ..

Couple of suggestions above included 433 && 41212 narrow so I went with something like that.. 41212 but my AMC went as high as possible to act like 433.. Started with Normal , short passing, through middle.. Low pressing.. Zonal.. Counter off.. Offside trap off..

The opponent only had 1 DC but the HT was goal less.. His DMC was immense.. His DL/DR also kept going above 8 in ratings && one of my ST went below 6.5..

After 75 minutes I changed my formation.. Removed DMC and a MC to bring ML as well as MR.. So new formation was like 4312.. ML / MR were almost like MC.. MC almost like DMC .. Pulling down AMC below near MC zone.. Attacking high press through middle mix passing.. Counter off.. Zonal.. Offside trap on..

After 81 minutes I scored 2 goals both were scored by DR and DL..

AlthoughI had lot of possession I almost dropped points.. Winner came late and both were by DR/DL.. I dont know how to analyze this match.. I was sweating.. Haha..

Now after 4 hours I play him again in Cup.. Maybe I should try 41221? I am not sure.. Opponent is as strong as me so I cant afford to make mistakes .. Please help me to finally win against this formation :)-screenshot_2018-04-08-18-34-19.jpg

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by SujanVan23 View Post
    I will go with 451v.. I will post the result..

Have u won any treble so far?
    If you looking for many goals try second team 3:1:4:2 , i won every time against this formation of your oponent

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by gabuja.m View Post
    If you looking for many goals try second team 3:1:4:2 , i won every time against this formation of your oponent

Can u explain abt this formation little more.... Are 3 DC or DL DC DR ? Also 1 DMC and ML M MC MR?

Rookie
    I drew 0-0 in Cup match..

Apprentice

Please help me to finally win against this formation 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Agger99 View Post
    Can u explain abt this formation little more.... Are 3 DC or DL DC DR ? Also 1 DMC and ML M MC MR?
    Dc dc dc
    Dmc
    Ml mc mc mr
    St st
    Go high press bcs youre have one more mc than him

Last edited by gabuja.m; 04-09-2018 at 08:29 AM.
    SujanVan23 likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12