Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Please help me to finally win against this formation :)

Rookie

Please help me to finally win against this formation :)

Please help me to finally win against this formation :)-screenshot_2018-04-08-00-58-42.jpg

He plays with
    DL-DC-DR
    DMC
    ML-MC-MR
    AMC
    ST-ST

I have never defeated this formation... We both are equal in strength...

Please suggest me a formation and tactics to defeat this team... I play him in Cup tomorrow...
    gabuja.m likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by SujanVan23 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-04-08-00-58-42.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	91.5 KB 
ID:	98066

He plays with
    DL-DC-DR
    DMC
    ML-MC-MR
    AMC
    ST-ST

I have never defeated this formation... We both are equal in strength...

Please suggest me a formation and tactics to defeat this team... I play him in Cup tomorrow...
    4;5:1v on bith flanks or mixt press low on your pitch, counter on , normal mentality ... another formation is 3:1:4:2
    Dc dc dc
    Dmc
    Ml mc mc mr
    St. St
    Normal mentality full pitch press
    Good luck screen the results please...

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk
    Agger99 and SujanVan23 like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by gabuja.m View Post
    4;5:1v on bith flanks or mixt press low on your pitch, counter on , normal mentality ... another formation is 3:1:4:2
    Dc dc dc
    Dmc
    Ml mc mc mr
    St. St
    Normal mentality full pitch press
    Good luck screen the results please...

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk
    I will go with 451v.. I will post the result..

Have u won any treble so far?

Rookie
    If someone suggest me another tactics and formation , I will consider that too.. This formation has troubled me a lot..

Rookie
    I also find teams with DL-DC-DR && DMC very tough..

If someone suggest me another tactics and formation , I will consider that too.. This formation has troubled me a lot..
    another option if 4-5-1 V didn't work at 1st half, if you see one of their DC rating reduce below 6.5, change your winger become 3-ST and focus through the middle. forget to beat their fullback, just focus to beat their 2-DC

at 2nd half, try out attacking mentality, mixed pass through the middle

Please help me to finally win against this formation :)-4-1-2-3.jpg

make sure to put your DMC same position with opponent AMC,
    SujanVan23 and Agger99 like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    another option if 4-5-1 V didn't work at 1st half, if you see one of their DC rating reduce below 6.5, change your winger become 3-ST and focus through the middle. forget to beat their fullback, just focus to beat their 2-DC

at 2nd half, try out attacking mentality, mixed pass through the middle

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4-1-2-3.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	49.8 KB 
ID:	98086

make sure to put your DMC same position with opponent AMC,
    My AML/AMR cant play ST .. Should I bring a ST from sub instead?

Rookie
    + Should I start with Normal mentality with counter attack or dont do counter attacks?

Apprentice
    if you do your reading here you'll find that list of counter-formations... and also veteran managers saying it's not fool-proof, not so important any more, even opinions that formation matters very little. do your own tests in friendly games with similar Q ratio.

I'm using your opponent's formation, a lot. but im low level and rarely have tough enough opponents to really learn anything. so far, no 4-5-1 worked against my teams. what did i had trouble with is 4-4-2 with wingers slightly forward, 4-4-2 ND and 4-1-4-1
    Agger99 and SujanVan23 like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by sasha m View Post
    if you do your reading here you'll find that list of counter-formations... and also veteran managers saying it's not fool-proof, not so important any more, even opinions that formation matters very little. do your own tests in friendly games with similar Q ratio.

I'm using your opponent's formation, a lot. but im low level and rarely have tough enough opponents to really learn anything. so far, no 4-5-1 worked against my teams. what did i had trouble with is 4-4-2 with wingers slightly forward, 4-4-2 ND and 4-1-4-1
    I always struggle against an active team with aggressive formation... They have just one DC one MC but they win a lot.. Last season one guy with same formation like above photo won the league with 70+ points.. I lost both legs.. 41221 didnt work at all.. So I have tough time against these teams..

I will post my result today.. I face same team in league today and later on in Cup too.. We both are 110%..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast