Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By SujanVan23
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: What is Power Training?

Rookie

What is Power Training?

I have heard about power training few times. But no idea what it is. I just train my team to get 10% bonuses every day and use rest packs to regain fitness if players are tired.

Maybe this is the reason I have not won lot of trophies. As I dont understand many stuffs of this game.

Can anyone tell me what is power training and how to do it? It would be very helpful and appreciative

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    power training it's the extra training you do, using your stock of greens.
    If you have 18-22 players, you can switch teams and save 20-25 greens daily from farming.
    With those, you develop the young (18-21 y.o., fast trainers if possible) players you have in your team and make them 7*.
    SujanVan23 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    power training it's the extra training you do, using your stock of greens.
    If you have 18-22 players, you can switch teams and save 20-25 greens daily from farming.
    With those, you develop the young (18-21 y.o., fast trainers if possible) players you have in your team and make them 7*.
    Plz tell me best way to use those 25-30 free rest videos.. If we dont watch a single video, will it be added to next day like 25+25=50 free rests from video clips? In that way we can save a lot in a season..

If we cant do that then how should I use them every day?
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

We have few changes at the time in training.
    Sorry but for me this season is closed.
    I 'm already at 115% quality (120% at the end) , I know my opponents (they are the same the last 5 seasons - lol) so if something won't go wrong ( I mean if I could not watch my final for example as it happened some seasons ago and I lost from a 15-20% lower q but active manager) , I 'm gonna win the treble.
    So the only thing I do is my daily training for 4 X10% bonus and stocking my greens (I have few thousands now).

till next season, we 'll see.
    SujanVan23 likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    We have few changes at the time in training.
    Sorry but for me this season is closed.
    I 'm already at 115% quality (120% at the end) , I know my opponents (they are the same the last 5 seasons - lol) so if something won't go wrong ( I mean if I could not watch my final for example as it happened some seasons ago and I lost from a 15-20% lower q but active manager) , I 'm gonna win the treble.
    So the only thing I do is my daily training for 4 X10% bonus and stocking my greens (I have few thousands now).

till next season, we 'll see.
    If I train my team into 120% or higher like 130%+ , will I get stronger opponents next season???

If yes then I should maintain my team strength to 120% or lower??? Please tell me..

SujanVan23 likes this.

Rookie
    Thank You