Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By adifairus

Thread: Counter 4-4-1-1 ?

Counter 4-4-1-1 ?

Important match , i have every role in team ,

if you got strong winger, use 4-5-1 V (Mixed area)

if you got strong AMC, use 4-1-2-1-2 ND (Through the middle)

Ive a got a 112% rated AML who can go AMC too , so which one is the better overall ?

Rookie
    i have problem starting season i got full attendance in home matches but after that bug season day 13th. today's home match i got less attendance why is this happening...?? is this bug..??

Little bit off the topic, i guess ?Have you raised tickets cost ? it also relies on wheter you win a lot or lose ,like fans wont come to the match if you lose a lot

Rookie
    ticket price is balanced to my level 6 each cl league n cup is 10. Is it right...?? first with this price i get full attendance but last 2 league matches away from home lost 1:4 & 1:4 is this reason my attendance is reduced...?

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Ive a got a 112% rated AML who can go AMC too , so which one is the better overall ?
    this is basic analysis before start any match

check all your opposite defenders strength, find out who is weaker defender, is it DL or DR or DC.

if DC is weaker than their DL/DR, use 4-1-2-1-2 and focus through the middle, if side back is weaker use 4-5-1 V start with mixed area

if all their defenders strength is balance, use 4-5-1 V and also start with mixed area,

then during live match, change your passing focus according to the lowest rating opposite defenders.

for example, change your passing focus to right flank if you notice their DL rating is turn lower than 6.5.

you can change from 4-5-1 V to 4-1-2-1-2 if you noticed their DC rating turn low than DL/DR also.

this is basic tactical to take advantage on either weakest player or outperforming player
    Last edited by adifairus; 05-13-2018 at 03:15 AM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SamAS200 View Post
    ticket price is balanced to my level 6 each cl league n cup is 10. Is it right...?? first with this price i get full attendance but last 2 league matches away from home lost 1:4 & 1:4 is this reason my attendance is reduced...?
    reply...?? what to do..??

Quote Originally Posted by SamAS200 View Post
    reply...?? what to do..??
    well, ticket price to get full attendance doesn't really same for everyone in same level,

even on my team, i need to set different price for each competition to get max attendance with 5% fans support as below
    league - 14
    Champion league - 20
    Cup - 19

so, what you have to do is reducing your price ticket by 1 until you get 5% fans support

or upgrade your parking and utility

when you got full attendance, then try increase again your ticket price by 1 and see how it goes.
    Last edited by adifairus; 05-13-2018 at 04:30 PM.
    SamAS200 likes this.

Rookie
    ok thanks for replying me i will reduce then i try to upgrade the parking and utility. My seats construction is in progress After that i will upgrade first i will reduce pricce of tickets.