Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: What happened to this game??? It has become unfair!!!!!!!

Angry What happened to this game??? It has become unfair!!!!!!!

How is it possible on lvl 9 to lose a game 0-4 when my team is way better than the opponent`s, tactics much better and i had better posesion ??? It`s not the first time i lose games like this.

The "small" teams have a scripted hidden bonus when they're facing better opponents.
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

same level?! 1 star difference? then let the worst team win the championship! sounds fair?

I've got better yield against teams close to my lvl. Against very bad teams, i have similar results. That's unfair and incredible, but the game is coded like this. Today, i won 6-0 against an inactive account. He's 17AQ, i'm 32.8AQ. Ok, 6-0 is a big score. But if i can win 5-0 against a 25~30+, i don't get why i "only" won 6-0 against a massive 1 star players team. On my previous seasons it was the same : i was always ready to react against very small teams and bots.

Last season, my wife played her CL final against a token buyer with 14AQ more than her. She lost, of course, but 3-2, with a goal scored on penalty. And that, is what i'm talking about dude.
    Last edited by FC Barcelona; 04-09-2013 at 08:37 PM.

i get what u say, but we are both active players, we both watched the game, i get that the "small" team have a hidden advantage so they don`t always lose..but come one to lose a game played on my field 0-4 with a difference between as 59,3(me) and 53,4(opponent) that is just outrageous!

so it matters if you are a token buyer or not?

I'm not.

Dreamer
    I dont buy tokens and lose more often to less skilled teams than better or equally skilled to mine, **** happens...

i am a token buyer, but **** shouldn't happened... what`s the point of making the team better if the unskilled win....

Dreamer
    You must be special....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast