Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Souness

Thread: What did go wrong?

Exclamation What did go wrong?

What did go wrong?-sem-t%C3%ADtulo-1-.jpgWhat did go wrong?-sem-t%C3%ADtulo-2-.jpgWhat did go wrong?-sem-t%C3%ADtulo-3-.jpgWhat did go wrong?-sem-t%C3%ADtulo-4-.jpgWhat did go wrong?-sem-t%C3%ADtulo-5-.jpgWhat did go wrong?-sem-t%C3%ADtulo-6-.jpgWhat did go wrong?-sem-t%C3%ADtulo-7-.jpg
    If I can't beat the worst National team when I match its midfielders number, when I exploit its lack of DMC through a central attacking focus with an AMC and when all those stuff you may see on the pictures happens… just gimme another football management game, because I don't ****ing get this game.

And thats why I always said, that the formation don't have any weight in T11.

It's all about another amount of many factors.

Will you then tell me about those factors? (I tried to show as many as I recalled at that moment.)

It was versus 4-4-2 Flat
    4-4-2 is most stable formation. On defensive situations MCs become DMCs and in offensive situations become AMCs if you are attacked by middle.
    You can beat him with 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 V style. Dont use AMC, it's useless.

I've been always exploiting my opponent's lack of DMC to set an AMC to attack through the middle - as I've doing with AML/R when they don't have DL/R. Have I been doing it wrong?
    laipik likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Souness View Post
    I've been always exploiting my opponent's lack of DMC to set an AMC to attack through the middle - as I've doing with AML/R when they don't have DL/R. Have I been doing it wrong?
    You are right. AMC when opponent lack DMC is great. Only on 4-4-2 it doesn't work. It doesn't work in top eleven, it doesn't work even in real life football.
    You should keep using AMC when opponent lack DMC. Especially on 3-5-2 flat.

Atletico Madrid have been playing 4-4-2 by so many years, and when Real Madrid faced them, Modric played as DMC/MC.
    In many other cases, Modric play as AMC.
    In real life, 4-4-2 is devastating but it need many years of practice.

Why is it so special against AMC? It still hasn't any DMC set... Why doesn't it work?
    (I haven't watched that Madrid derby, soz, so IDK how it went.)

Quote Originally Posted by Souness View Post
    Why is it so special against AMC? It still hasn't any DMC set... Why doesn't it work?
    (I haven't watched that Madrid derby, soz, so IDK how it went.)
    Because in defensive situations 2 MCs of 4-4-2 become DMCs. That's how 4-4-2 work even in real life. In top eleven you can't score many goals vs 4-4-2 no matter how good you can be. Best way to break it is from flanks.

You can try it but it never worked for me putting AMC against 4-4-2.
    I play myself 4-4-2 and I never put DMC against AMC and defense work fine.