Thread: Help with "Away Game" Cup Match - Thanks - My 4-5-1 (V) vs 4-4-2

Rookie

Help with "Away Game" Cup Match - Thanks - My 4-5-1 (V) vs 4-4-2

Need Help:

Lost Cup final last season because I did not make the right adjustments - don't want to make same mistake:

This Cup History:
    VS Very Defensive 4-4-2 with higher quality goalie and slightly higher quality defenders.

Won the first match 2-0 switching my usual 4-5-1 (V) to a 3 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 1 Went aggressive - mixed passing - whole pitch - no counter attack - using off side trap until 2 -0 then brought AMC back for forth defender, put back arrows on my DMC and went half pitch to hold for the 2-0 win.

Note, I made the swtch from the 4-5-1 (V) reluctantly but because his D had only let in one goal in two games and I felt I needed more attacking.

How would you reccomend playing the second leg tactic wise, its an away game.? Any help is extremly appreciated.

Thanks

Dreamer
    i beat my opponent this morning using 3-5-2, my oppo is using 4-4-2 and 1 level upper
    here is form :
    GK
    dc-dc-dc
    mc-mc-mc
    aml amr
    st-st

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Unonk View Post
    i beat my opponent this morning using 3-5-2, my oppo is using 4-4-2 and 1 level upper
    here is form :
    GK
    dc-dc-dc
    mc-mc-mc
    aml amr
    st-st
    Thanks Michael, I will take this under advisement. I can field this but what tactics would you use using this formation if you had the home two goal lead against against the 4-4-2 and your final leg was away.

Dreamer
    I myself went to play with attacking mentality, mixed passing, own half and zonal marking.... also counter and offside trap

I am played against 4-4-2 formation & strong opponent more than 3 times and i beat him by use 4-5-1 v-style

very important note : make the reward players high for good result and make (up) arrows on ( DMC , AMR , AML ) .
    If you notice possession on the ball a lot to your advantage with difficulty scoring goals make
    (up) arrows on (MC) players

ORDERS :
    - - - - - -
    Team Mentality : Defensive
    Focus Passing : Mixed
    Pressing Style : Whole pitch
    Tackling style : Hard
    Passing Style : Mixed
    Marking Style : Zonal
    Force Counter Attack ( YES ) , Offside Trap ( YES )

last won on 4-4-2 formation was 1-0 before 2 days with note a deference between average quality of your team (36.7) and my team was (23.8) and reward players was (80K) and if you made him more (180K)
    The result was better than that .
    Help with "Away Game" Cup Match - Thanks - My 4-5-1 (V) vs 4-4-2-untitled.jpg

Help with "Away Game" Cup Match - Thanks - My 4-5-1 (V) vs 4-4-2-untitled11.jpg

Notify me of result if you use my way and thanks
    Last edited by Mohammed Hourieh; 04-11-2013 at 02:00 PM.

I'd like to use 3-5-2 to counter 4-4-2