Thread: I Seem To Be Losing Most Games, Help?

I Seem To Be Losing Most Games, Help?

I keep on losing most games against opposition who are a lot worse than my team, any help would be most appreciated. thanksI Seem To Be Losing Most Games, Help?-img_0892%5B1%5D.jpgI Seem To Be Losing Most Games, Help?-img_0894%5B1%5D.jpg

****, I have same problem. Today I had much better team, 60% possession, best counter-formation from the forum, playing home, 4 star striker. And we had 0:0 draw. Only 2 shots on goal from my team but 84% passing! And I was playing attacking and normal and defensive trying to find the solution. Match before that I lost 0:1 in the same circumstances, but that was my fault, on last 5 minutes I changed to over-attacking and my opponent scored.
    In the beginning of the season I won couple of games with more than 6 goals, but now for some reason my players do not want to score anymore and afraid to shoot. Kind of strike. Or engine hates me.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jozza View Post
    I keep on losing most games against opposition who are a lot worse than my team, any help would be most appreciated. thanksClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0892[1].jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	5209Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0894[1].jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	81.6 KB 
ID:	5210
    If you're using that formation, you need to use passing through the middle, it makes sense no? with your lack of width, also don't stick to just one formation, but rather look at the opponents before hand

I changed my tactics abit but kept the formation the same. Maybe you should try that too as i won my last game 6-0

Dreamer
    Arrows, tactics and moral are key factors besides right formation, keep it in mind.

Apprentice
    Becuase of injuries I am playing same formation for a while, I am getting good result. Attacking/Ultra red arrow on AMC passing through the middel zonal, own half, P Style Mixed.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by KoHearts View Post
    Arrows, tactics and moral are key factors besides right formation, keep it in mind.
    Add luck to that lol, in today's CL I had all but luck, one counter in final ten minutes he scored on his ONLY shot and I take my first CL loss LOL wow, I just laughed.