Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By crystynel

Thread: How to beat 4-1-3W-2 stronger than me by 6 points ?

Rookie

How to beat 4-1-3W-2 stronger than me by 6 points ?

In the counter formation thread it says to use 3N-1-4-2

Should i play defensive ?

Should I use counter attacks or offside trap ? I was thinking counter attacks but if I'm write i remember reading somewhere that counter attacks are not effective if opponent has a DMC. Is this right ?

Should I play long, short or mixed passing ?
    Play on flanks, middle or mixed ?

Any arrows on players ?

Rookie
    can I play 3N-1-4-1-1 ? I want to add an AMC in stead of an extra striker ? would it work better ?

Rookie
    the counter attack is not effective if the opp use AMC.
    use 3N-1-4-2
    attacking mentality,down both flanks,pressing whole pitch,normal tackle,short passing,no offside trap and zonal marking
    red arrows on wingers and dmc...
    fadhul17, kaukasgr and TheReal like this.

Quote Originally Posted by crystynel View Post
    the counter attack is not effective if the opp use AMC.
    use 3N-1-4-2
    attacking mentality,down both flanks,pressing whole pitch,normal tackle,short passing,no offside trap and zonal marking
    red arrows on wingers and dmc...
    This worked so incredible well. Won 3-0 against a guy as good as me without even watching the game! The only thing i changed was putting blue arrows on my left and my right DC.

Quote Originally Posted by pat0812 View Post
    can I play 3N-1-4-1-1 ? I want to add an AMC in stead of an extra striker ? would it work better ?
    I don't like to go one ST against a four at back as the ST gets double marked by the 2 DCs. U can put the AMC, but don't compensate on ST, play ML MR an only 1 MC instead of two and so put in an AMC instead of the other MC. Therefore, u can play 3N-1-3W-1-2. Its a good idea to play AMC as he will keep the opponent DMC busy, thus not letting the DMC contribute in the defence behind.