Thread: The best formation to put using my team.

The best formation to put using my team.

The best formation to put using my team.-my-squad.jpg

Hey all I am new to this game. It is good and I like it. I have a question: What is the best formation for the squad I am currently using? Some of my friends are telling me that 4-4-2 is the best formation in Top 11 but some are advising me to change my formation according to the rival's formation. Any advice on what I should do? My squad is in the attachment.

Also I would like to know about the ticket prices. How must I decide how much should they cost.

Quote Originally Posted by hagop View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	my squad.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	101.7 KB 
ID:	200

Hey all I am new to this game. It is good and I like it. I have a question: What is the best formation for the squad I am currently using? Some of my friends are telling me that 4-4-2 is the best formation in Top 11 but some are advising me to change my formation according to the rival's formation. Any advice on what I should do? My squad is in the attachment.
    well ur current squad already good with 5 stars and much 4 stars players..

ur current formation is great too but when facing a team that play with 2 strikers and 3 attacking midfielders and u play away, i think u need DM to help ur 4 defenders..

for home game, plus if u can get +13% possession this formation is perfect
    just try to get more 5 stars player from auctioo, and u will win the league..

well hope the best for ur team and enjoy the game..

u can send me VM (Visitor Messanger) if u have something to ask,and ill try explain it to u,
    and if i couldnt at least ill let u know some reference who will answer ur question

View Profile: Okta Viando - Top Eleven Forum

thanks!

Also I would like to know about the ticket prices. How must I decide how much should they cost.
    about the ticket,
    hmm my suggestion is, first try to set $8,then when u play at home see how much fans attend ur stadium, if full try to increase $1
    if not full decrease $1,
    stop at the right price,its very important to get ful stadium bcoz ull have +5% possession when playing at home with full crowd..

Thnx Ill ask any questions if I have them.

Thnx Ill ask any questions if I have them.
    ok if u have anything to ask just leave me a Visitor Message here : Send PM to Okta Viando

ill try to help