Thread: counter 4-3w-2amc-1. only have 1 DMC

counter 4-3w-2amc-1. only have 1 DMC

How should i counter 4-3w-2amc-1 xmas tree?

I only have 1 DMC

sweeper

Dreamer
    I beat one such team by using 4-4-1-1, but it was 25 team skill for me against 20 for them. I have a match against a stronger team that uses the same formation tomorrow, so I'll probably be able to give more feedback later. Please do so yourself.

Dreamer
    Here's your update ... played first half with 4-4-2 and then switched to 4-4-1-1 the second. None of his players have better skills than mine and I beat him in possesion and on every statistic, yet he beat me 1:0 ...

This might be my emotions talking, but I'm starting to think that the league winner is predefined - this is my third season and I've never beaten the top league team, even though they have always been weaker in skills and I have never seen them attend matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    Here's your update ... played first half with 4-4-2 and then switched to 4-4-1-1 the second. None of his players have better skills than mine and I beat him in possesion and on every statistic, yet he beat me 1:0 ...

This might be my emotions talking, but I'm starting to think that the league winner is predefined - this is my third season and I've never beaten the top league team, even though they have always been weaker in skills and I have never seen them attend matches.
    Thanks for the update! I play in one hours time and i'm gonna go 4-5-1 defensive -counter attack.
    I will let you know here what happens! I'm home in the cup so I hope to keep his away goals
    down and when I play him away and will attack!!!

I played a league game today, my team was far better, i watched he did not so i had full possesion,
    I countered his team the correct way and lost 2-1.... Hay ho.
    Last edited by sweeper4football; 04-18-2013 at 09:12 PM.

I went for the 4-5-1 defensive. Counter attack
    I got a 0-0 at home which is ok, no away goals for him!