Thread: How to beat 3N-1DM-2MC-3AML-AMC-AML-1ST formation!

How to beat 3N-1DM-2MC-3AML-AMC-AML-1ST formation!

How can beat this formation? he is 5 point overal better than me! my formation is 4-5-1 V-Style! tactics and arros! pleas help me!

4-5-1 V is very solid against 3-1-2-3-1. You can keep it for sure. Zonal Marking, force counterattacks and normal/defensive (maybe not zonal defense though).

The weakest point on 3-1-2-3-1 is that he can't defend effectively anything else than 2 ST and pass through the middle. An excellent way to counter it is by playing defensive, make sure you have a spare man at the back and attacking both flags. Therefore, any combination of a defensive 4-3-3 that attacks down both flags is good (eg 4-3-2-1 or 4-1-3-1-1). Always own half pressing. I would go man mark to take advantage of the spare defenders.

Consider 4-1-4-1. 4 at defense, 1DMC (maybe blue arrow), 4 midfield (maybe red arrow ML-MR), 1 ST. Normal/defensive, focus down both flags, long/normal passes, both man mark/ zonal defense both are viable.

If you have 3 excellent DM (DML,DMR, DMC) you can go 4-3-2-1. 4 at Defence, DML(red maybe), DMC, DMR(red maybe if they are op), 2 MC, 1ST. defensive/normal, counterattacks, focus passing:mixed/down both flags, long/mixed passes, man mark strongly recommended .

All players equal, you can go either 4-5-1 V or 4-1-4-1 as described above and through the game you may change it a bit. I would avoid at all costs any kind of 4-4-2 , diamond, offsite traps and attacking mentality.

To be honest, as much important as your tactic is to watch your match. You NEED this 8% ball possession. I hope I helped.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Tactician View Post
    4-5-1 V is very solid against 3-1-2-3-1. You can keep it for sure. Zonal Marking, force counterattacks and normal/defensive (maybe not zonal defense though).

The weakest point on 3-1-2-3-1 is that he can't defend effectively anything else than 2 ST and pass through the middle. An excellent way to counter it is by playing defensive, make sure you have a spare man at the back and attacking both flags. Therefore, any combination of a defensive 4-3-3 that attacks down both flags is good (eg 4-3-2-1 or 4-1-3-1-1). Always own half pressing. I would go man mark to take advantage of the spare defenders.

Consider 4-1-4-1. 4 at defense, 1DMC (maybe blue arrow), 4 midfield (maybe red arrow ML-MR), 1 ST. Normal/defensive, focus down both flags, long/normal passes, both man mark/ zonal defense both are viable.

If you have 3 excellent DM (DML,DMR, DMC) you can go 4-3-2-1. 4 at Defence, DML(red maybe), DMC, DMR(red maybe if they are op), 2 MC, 1ST. defensive/normal, counterattacks, focus passing:mixed/down both flags, long/mixed passes, man mark strongly recommended .

All players equal, you can go either 4-5-1 V or 4-1-4-1 as described above and through the game you may change it a bit. I would avoid at all costs any kind of 4-4-2 , diamond, offsite traps and attacking mentality.

To be honest, as much important as your tactic is to watch your match. You NEED this 8% ball possession. I hope I helped.
    Thanks! I win 3-0! i playd defense, down both flanks,full pitch, long pass and counter!