Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Which one is GOOD for 4-1-2-1-2 NARROW DIAMOND ?????

Which one is GOOD for 4-1-2-1-2 NARROW DIAMOND ?????

Today I'll play by using 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond. Based on your idea which one is good order for this formation? Short or Mixed passing ? Through the middle or Mixed focus ?
    Actually, I wanna play with hard attacking

So far, I always be confuse to set Narrow Diamond formation. I know it's a very good formation if we use in right setting. So, I wonder this right setting. Need help from you all good guys

Yeah, some 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond are just evil. I tried several set-ups with an alt account, and everytime i get a small score, so good luck with that
    Der Panzer likes this.
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Quote Originally Posted by Der Panzer View Post
    Today I'll play by using 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond. Based on your idea which one is good order for this formation? Short or Mixed passing ? Through the middle or Mixed focus ?
    Actually, I wanna play with hard attacking

So far, I always be confuse to set Narrow Diamond formation. I know it's a very good formation if we use in right setting. So, I wonder this right setting. Need help from you all good guys
    The other two are more useful when playing the W-diamond
    Der Panzer likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by FC Barcelona View Post
    Yeah, some 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond are just evil. I tried several set-ups with an alt account, and everytime i get a small score, so good luck with that
    I dunno why I often lose when i faced 4-1-2-1-2 but I used 4-1-2-1-2, I just get draw or win with small score although my oppenent much worse in rating and starting 11. Wft is this !

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    The other two are more useful when playing the W-diamond
    How about the order for wide diamond?

4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond should be used with short passing and focus on the middle. Since your MCs, AMC and STs are relatively close together, short passing will increase your chance of successful passes, and it is no need to play mixed or long passing. Furthermore, you will have no player on the flanks, except your DL and DR, so focus on the flanks will be useless.
    Der Panzer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion Nguyen View Post
    4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond should be used with short passing and focus on the middle. Since your MCs, AMC and STs are relatively close together, short passing will increase your chance of successful passes, and it is no need to play mixed or long passing. Furthermore, you will have no player on the flanks, except your DL and DR, so focus on the flanks will be useless.
    Thanks centurion . . then what about attacking or hard attacking is better? Because i wanna play ofensive instead of normal because I often get draw in normal mentallity. And should I use arrow?

Quote Originally Posted by Der Panzer View Post
    Thanks centurion . . then what about attacking or hard attacking is better? Because i wanna play ofensive instead of normal because I often get draw in normal mentallity. And should I use arrow?
    I think 4-1-2-1-2 is an natural offensive formation, therefore it is up to you to play attacking for hard attacking, depending on your opponent's formation and quality. I would play 4-1-2-1-2 with attacking mentality unless my opponent possesses no threat at his flanks.
    Der Panzer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion Nguyen View Post
    I think 4-1-2-1-2 is an natural offensive formation, therefore it is up to you to play attacking for hard attacking, depending on your opponent's formation and quality. I would play 4-1-2-1-2 with attacking mentality unless my opponent possesses no threat at his flanks.
    Thanks so muccchhh . . I just played with the same quality opponent who used 4-4-2 and I win 4-0 . I used attacking, through the middle, short passing, own half, and zonal marking. . . Cheerrss !!!!!! yo Good adviser
    shwanko07 likes this.

Good for you dude where did you put arrows?
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast