Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 3w13w2w1

3w13w2w1

Dr dc dl dmc mc mr ml amr aml st

I have a big problem to counter this formation somehow... i tried 4141 and 442 but although i dominated he countered me twice and i went on to lose 3 1 maybe i had the wrong tactics..tried playing on normal with mixed passing- counter off- hard press hard tackle..
    So i would really appreciate if someone could help me out as its really important to beat him in order to get to the top in king of hill

My quality is 93 his 104/ i got players for every positions so do not hesitate to advice strange formations

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Rookie
    Try formation 4-2-2-2 or 4-1-3-2, and like the assistant manager used to say: focus the ball on ur strongest player.
    Last edited by ElDiablo89; 09-25-2018 at 12:23 PM.

What tactics would you try then? Through mid, normal tackling, low press, no counter, mixed passing and normal mentality?
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDiablo89 View Post
    Try formation 4-2-2-2 or 4-1-3-2.

Rookie
    Hard all, and super attack. Passing depend on ur average height and ur speed... counter attack is good when u have a good winger or 2.

Hard all, and super attack. Passing depend on ur average height and ur speed... counter attack is good when u have a good winger or 2.
    So only playing on counters in 4222 im only level 2 i d like to know why passing style is dependent on height and speed? Would you be so kind and explain this please? I ve never heard that this is important

Rookie
    Dude come on do u watch football at all? Look at Barcelona and psg or Real Madrid..

Of course i do..every day but why should that apply to top eleven? You surely trying to get me to that : short players/short players in attack/fast short passing/more counter play and tall players either long passing when they are slow this only matters regarding attacking players correct?
    Dude come on do u watch football at all? Look at Barcelona and psg or Real Madrid..
    Rutger0 likes this.

And btw PSG is pretty average if you take theit front 3 out :@

Rookie
    Hmm the reason is they make their number for a purpose right? And in my experience so far...

Khris and nikos are claiming that those are cosmetical. I tried 4132 and 4222 with the tactics you advised and got totally raped with both formation. His wingers are abusing the space and are countering like bale and cr7 lmao
    Hmm the reason is they make their number for a purpose right? And in my experience so far...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast