Thread: how to beat

how to beat

Hi guys this guy is 4 stars stronger than me and I'm pretty sure he will come with
    3W 2DMC RM-LM AMC and 2 ST
    I think of going with the usual 4 in the back then a DMR DMC DML and 3ST (4-3-3)
    Deff mentality, Long passing, pressure own half, and force counter

Thanks

C'on guys I really need all the help I could get, thanks

Any suggestions?

If you use 4 in the back, 3DM(R-C-L) and 3ST, your will have only 3 players on the opponent's field and it will be considered as an illegal formation, resulting in a penalty that your team will have only 20% possession.

Your opponent's team is 4 stars stronger than yours, so unless you really want to win, there is no need to play 3ST. Since he has no real MC, you can counter his formation by employing more MC on your side. I think 4-1-4-1 would be a choice for your consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion Nguyen View Post
    If you use 4 in the back, 3DM(R-C-L) and 3ST, your will have only 3 players on the opponent's field and it will be considered as an illegal formation, resulting in a penalty that your team will have only 20% possession.

Your opponent's team is 4 stars stronger than yours, so unless you really want to win, there is no need to play 3ST. Since he has no real MC, you can counter his formation by employing more MC on your side. I think 4-1-4-1 would be a choice for your consideration.
    Cool, Thanks! about orders should the team mentality be defensive, passing through the midle, pressing own half, passing mix, zonal marking and force counter?

Yes, and play normal or hard tackling. If your have quick ST, use long passing.