Thread: Any legend let share and discuss about this formation,how to beat it..

Hi, how to beat this attacking formation?please ans guy,tQ

i was defeat by a stranger formation and cant found any tactic in this forum.
    My opponent was using dl dc dc dr mc amc amc st st (4-1-2-3), i use 3n-1-3-2w-1 but i was lose 2-4 in away match for champion league quarter final, my teamaverage around 68.9 but he is only around 60.2 something, i got all 5* in my squad and few 6* player. kindly to advise and help me ,thanks.sorry for my broken english,hope you dont mind
    Last edited by xiaosian; 04-26-2013 at 09:23 AM.

I think you used too many MCs in this formation. Your 3N & 1DMC had not fought against 2AMC & 3ST. The importance is the balance the attacking & defending players in a match.

so what can i do in next match?use 4-5-1 v style ?i really no idea of that, can give you some comment?thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by hph404 View Post
    I think you used too many MCs in this formation. Your 3N & 1DMC had not fought against 2AMC & 3ST. The importance is the balance the attacking & defending players in a match.
    so what can i do in next match?use 4-5-1 v style ?i really no idea of that, can give you some comment?thanks bro

4-1-4-1
    attack both flanks, long balls, counter
    red arrow on DMC, LB/RB, LM/RM
    now try to move one of wingers as AMR or AML and see if you get more possession , if so try to push them both up
    his weakness are in the flanks , and is stronger in center bcz of DMC so best to avoid it
    the 4 in mid + DMC will give you possession against his 2 CM + 1 DMC .. you may lose 5% possession bcz you will play away, so you will need more men in mid
    and you need to be solid back facing his 3 STs
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    4-1-4-1
    attack both flanks, long balls, counter
    red arrow on DMC, LB/RB, LM/RM
    now try to move one of wingers as AMR or AML and see if you get more possession , if so try to push them both up
    his weakness are in the flanks , and is stronger in center bcz of DMC so best to avoid it
    the 4 in mid + DMC will give you possession against his 2 CM + 1 DMC .. you may lose 5% possession bcz you will play away, so you will need more men in mid
    and you need to be solid back facing his 3 STs
    hi, guy, thanks your comment , but he no dint any dmc in middle, he just one Mc in middle and got 5 player in front (amc amc st st st)he is playing dl dc dc dr mc amc amc st st st(4-1-2-3).im playing in home tonight, so i need at win 2 goal for this match.