Thread: Important game and weird formation! HELP!

Important game and weird formation! HELP!

My av quality is 26.3 compared to my opponent's 23.4. I have one more star than him, but last time i was beaten 4-0

by using 4-5-1 v style against his weird

----ST--ST----
    ----------AMR-
    -ML---MC------
    ------DMC-----
    -DL-DC-DC-DR-

it appears to be right winged 4-1-3-2. but with more firepower, and if he had his AMR down arrow, it could be defensive as well. I actually applaud this formation. Pretty good.

But How would i go on about winning against this? i need at least 4-0 to get away with champs league.

Thanks a lot!

EDIT: about 60th min, i changed my formation to 4-1-2-1-2 diamond. it didn't work.
    Last edited by jhanyung; 04-27-2013 at 07:33 AM. Reason: more info

Dreamer
    That's a tough one ... I don't think that anybody can turn it around from 0:4 down. I mean if I were him I'd play it defensive with counter-attacks and there's no way you can score 4 without getting at least one.

Best you can do is something close to the Hexagon, but adjusted against his attack - 3N-1DML-2(MC)-2W-2. Hard attacking, down both flanks, own half, normal tackling, mixed passes, man-on-man marking, no counter and no offside trap. And you know ... hope for the best, but I don't think you stand a big chance.

i know i couldnt win, but i just wanted to not make a fool out of myself

Anyway, your formation plus playing at home helped. it was 0:0 until around 60th min, my DML stupidly got sent off, had a penalty and the game ended 2:0 for away.

Ah, well. Thanks a lot for the advice. those weird formations are hard to figure out!