Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: WHO KNOWS HOW TO COUNTER 4 - 3N - 2 (AML/AMR) - 1 ( Quarter Final Cup Match )

Rookie

WHO KNOWS HOW TO COUNTER 4 - 3N - 2 (AML/AMR) - 1 ( Quarter Final Cup Match )

My Squad - Usually play 4-5-1 V (Can adapt to 4-3-3)

- Starter average quality - 28.6 (I Finally bought three Scouts to have a shot at this Cup tournament)

His Squad - 4 - 3N - 2 (AML/AMR) - 1

- Starter average quality - 31.5 ( 5 - 6 Scouts ) Heavy focus on midfield special abilities

First game is a home game for me so I should get more possesion even though we are equal in midfield numbers.

Any advice on which formations or tactics you would use against him in this match would be EXTREMLY APRECIATED:

Much thanks for helpful tactics and formation possibilities,
    FlyingV

As i think u should use Dml/dmr(red arrows) to block his amr/aml. You can use 3N midfields to fight the posession with him so the formation maybe 3-2(dml-dmr)-3N-2(aml/amr)-1 He seems to be a bit better team in quality so it should be normal mental own half short pass both flanks normal tackle, no counter/offside.if dont have goal in first half you should change your aml/amr to 2 amc remove arrows on dmr/dml through middle and whole pitch. GL
    FlyingV likes this.

Try 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly, i usually do and have good scores.
    Last edited by Rev Dino; 04-28-2013 at 09:59 AM.
    FlyingV and kaukasgr like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Christiantrinh View Post
    As i think u should use Dml/dmr(red arrows) to block his amr/aml. You can use 3N midfields to fight the posession with him so the formation maybe 3-2(dml-dmr)-3N-2(aml/amr)-1 He seems to be a bit better team in quality so it should be normal mental own half short pass both flanks normal tackle, no counter/offside.if dont have goal in first half you should change your aml/amr to 2 amc remove arrows on dmr/dml through middle and whole pitch. GL
    Christiantrinh,

Thanks for the advice. You may just have sent me shopping for a DMR as I donf currently have one but It could be worth the money in the long run to be able to add this exta formation to my tactic. Does this 3N - 2 (dml-dmr) - 3 N - 2 wide - 1 have a name? Just curious.

Thanks again for your help,
    Much appreciated,

Hey, just worked that out, it is 12 men on field with goalie? I miss something?
    FlyingV
    Last edited by FlyingV; 04-28-2013 at 02:58 PM.

Rookie
    Okay,

Stupid question my friend besides the 3N ( how is the 2-2-2 ) set up? I have never used the butterfly? but will try if I have the players.

Thanks,
    FlyingV

sry for the bull**** formation i wrote it should be 3n-2-3n-2 but u can change it to 3n-2-3n-1-1 with a amc. Hope u win this
    The butterly is 3n-2(dml-dmr)-2MC-2(aml/amr)-2st. it would be the better one i think

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Christiantrinh View Post
    sry for the bull**** formation i wrote it should be 3n-2-3n-2 but u can change it to 3n-2-3n-1-1 with a amc. Hope u win this
    The butterly is 3n-2(dml-dmr)-2MC-2(aml/amr)-2st. it would be the better one i think
    Thanks Big Time for helping me out my friend. I will play one of these tonight - very much appreciated !!!

Thanks Again,
    FlyingV

Banned
    Im level 4, currently top of my league after 20 games, won 18, drew 2, scored 73, conceded 8, i hav a 32.2 **** side, i play a 4-4-2 hav dun for all 4 of my 4 seasons, i never change formation whatever formation my opponant plays against me, i never seem 2 struggle so y change summet that aint broken, i see alot of teams wiv different formations not alot wiv the basic 4-4-2, think players dont like the formation and think u´ll lose more than u´ll win, but i´ve not found a problem at all, roll on level 5 and a 4-4-2.

Rookie
    Thanks Scorpion,

Being a fan of Team England, I always considered this formation and if I had the right mids, I would try it myself.

Thanks for your reply,
    FlyingV

OK, me too, my team is even stronger then yours about 38 ave, and i also use at 90 % of the games 4-4-2 formation, marked at this forum as conservative and nothing special. but, i have huge problem with this formation countering 4-5-1 V and narrow diamond, even butterfly makes me problems. and i am not talking about the teams at my level, because i am one of the best at it, i am talking about very weaker teams.
    Small dick guys area in red, blue and green.
    I did that, I won that...blah-blah-blah...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast