Thread: How to counter this strange formation 3DC-2MC-3W-2ST???

How to counter this strange formation 3DC-2MC-3W-2ST???

Any tips on what formation i should set to counter this, at the moment i am setting up a 451 v formation motivated and attacking the wings. Thanks.

How to counter this strange formation 3DC-2MC-3W-2ST???-counter-formation.jpg

Rookie
    possibly 3w-2DMC-4-1 with midfield attacking...but i may be way wrog as im not great at tactics yet

look idk how good is you team, but if you were weaker than him he will destroy you if you use 4-5-1 V. so i'll just tell you what you need to do.
    first of all you're playing with 4 in the backline with blue arrows to counter his 2 ST's and wings, also 1 DMC with blue arrow is essential to counter his AMC and also help the 2 DC's, If you have better MC's than his use them red arrowed , if they weren't better use them with blue arrows, 1 AMC and 2 ST's -or just 3 ST's - using long pass, zonal defense , no offside with also "attacking mentality" and zonal defense.

his weak points is that he has no DMC, so an AMC would make problems to him, also that he is playing with just 3 DC's.

one more thing.. if your DL or DR is better than his AMR or AML, use them with red arrows so they would make use of the no wing backs, although this would leave spaces in your backline, but it will also cause headache to his defense and you could make use of their crosses.

i'm sorry i kind of didn't give you something in specific but i hope i helped somehow... it's all because i have no idea how good is your team, good luck and ask me anything before the game i'll try to reply.