Thread: How to beat 4-2-2-2 / 4-1-3-2

How to beat 4-2-2-2 / 4-1-3-2

I have league match today against 4-2-2-2. Basically it's 4-1-3-2. Opponent is couple % better than me. We both win games like 5-0 every time. I have 3-3-2-2 formation wich works for me but this game is waaay different. He won me when league started because my team wasn't that good yet. Should i change my formation to 4-4-2? I have good middlefieldera and good defence with great goalie. 3-3-2-2 has worked for me well with sideattacking and counterattacks with attacking gamestyle. I also use offside trap. Any help? I have one ST wich is my weakness. Other ST is good. Match starts about 20:53 in Finnish time

Here is his formation

Hopefully you guys can understand what i mean by this My English isn't that. Not my native language!!

Help is needed now!!

As for now, since nobody isn't answered yet. I decided to try 3-4-2-1 / 3-4-3 Give me suggestions or tips how to beat this team.

DL------DC------DR
    ML---MC---MC---MR
    AML-------------AMR
    ‐----------ST-------------
    Im not gonna say wich playstyle i have because my opponent have internet too :'D
    Last edited by Hannu Karpo; 07-11-2019 at 03:57 PM.

Wow. This forum is truly dead since nobody answered yet. Seems i have to go with 3-4-3 with AML and AMR. First i thought i go wirh DMC but i decided to leave that and go with flat defence and flat middle. And V type of 3 forwards. I'll post here how this counter works that others can rely on this if this worked!!!

Wow. I ended 1-1. One of my finest MC did get red card. Still i was able to tie the game to 1-1. It was really tough game. Im truly surprised that nobody injured during that game. Seems to be the "thing" in this season. Those Y and R cards is another fashion in this season. Seems that Nordeus is changing machines workout. Have to spend more tokens to buy red and players.... Here is pic:
    Didnt get statistic but it was 55 to me eventhou i had red card. Shoots was about even and everything else.