Thread: How to beat this formation (small change from 4-5-1 V)

How to beat this formation (small change from 4-5-1 V)

My opponent is using a formation mixed between 4-5-1 V and 4-1-2(MC)-2(AMC)-1

Here it is: How to beat this formation (small change from 4-5-1 V)-opponent.jpg (sorry, when I took this picture, he changed to 3 MC but in the match against me, he play 1 DMC and 2 MC)

I lose him the first match in home, I play 4-5-1 V, attacking, down both flanks, whole pitch pressing, mixed passing style and red arrow DL, DR, AMR, AML.
    When I lose 1-0 in the first half and I changed to play normal, own half pressing and it worked better. I made a lot of counter attack break, score 1 goal, miss 1 penalty and also miss 2 another clearly chances. The result is that I was defeated 1-2. Lack of luck and too bad in scoring.

Here is my formation: How to beat this formation (small change from 4-5-1 V)-my-formation.jpg

I will have another chance today, I think the formation I used in the second half may worked but I still want some advices from you guys so I can improve the tactics.

Thanks a lot
    Last edited by laughing141; 05-06-2013 at 05:09 AM.

Try 2DC, 1 DR and no DL at the Defence. Keep the DMC, 2 MC, Amr, AML and 2 ST to keep your team attacking.

Quote Originally Posted by sugardaddy View Post
    Try 2DC, 1 DR and no DL at the Defence. Keep the DMC, 2 MC, Amr, AML and 2 ST to keep your team attacking.
    asymmetric formation?
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE