Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Narrative writer

Thread: Please help me quick. I have a title decider at hand

Rookie

Please help me quick. I have a title decider at hand

I am presently 2nd and my opponent 1st in league and I trail him by 3 points and 2 goals difference. I lost to him in the first leg.

I am at 114% and he is at 120%

He plays 4 3mc ml mr 1amc 2st. Sometimes he switches to 4 2mc 1 amc 3st.

I normally play 4 2 3 1 normal, high press, zonal, short passing, no counter with occasional switching to 3 3 3 1, normal, high press, mixed passing no counter.

The above game will be an away one.

What should I do?

A. Play 3dc- dl-Dr- 2mc- aml amr-st. (113% team then)

B. Play 4 2 31 itself with defensive, counter attack on, high press mix pass, man to man(114%)

C. Play 4 1 2 2 1 defensive counter attack, low press, down wings, mix pass, man to man (111%)

please someone urgently come up with a reply and orders I must give. I would love to beat him by a 2 gd, coz that would clear my gd gap with him.

approved post*

Rookie
    Won the match, and the league. This time, drawn to a league of bulls. At least 5 6 token buyers 😑
    dominiclhouvum likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Narrative writer View Post
    Won the match, and the league. This time, drawn to a league of bulls. At least 5 6 token buyers
    Hahah. Bad luck bro. 4-5 seasons back i got 4 very high % teams 2-3 tankers and 2 extremely rich token players. Tried my best but got relegated. Started the season at 99% and finished at 11 position no matter what i did i couldn't change the results especially when your daily token players recommendation is lower than his 2nd or 3rd strongest players hahah.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Only you need forced the tactic in the 4-4-2 against the 4-3-1-2 tactic but with the Mid under the original position

Enviado desde mi SNE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk