Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bragging rights

Roo
    Went with 3w-1-4-2 and went 1 nil down and possession was even enough and in 60th minute went with 4-4-2 and scored twice in 5 minutes but never dominated the game so I can't say either are that effective against that formation!! I have him again tonight and I'm going with 4-5-1 v style defensive counter attack down flanks and I'm away so I think it might work!! Doesn't matter I'm still goin to qualify from the group it's just a bit of experimenting wit formations now

how about..
    ---------st---------
    --aml---------amr--
    --------mc---------
    -----dmc--dmc-----
    --dl--dc---dc--dr---

normal, force counter attack, own half, both flanks and put red arrow on dl and dr?

Roo
    Won 4 nil away with 4-5-1 vstyle but the stats were even, 50 50 possession same amount of shots on target and everything, I'm happy with the win but its like no team can control his team, think I have him figured out anyway and that formation thanks for the advise from all of you, what we've learnt is mark the attacking mc and catch him on the flanks with wing play

Possession is not everything in football. You want to play like barcelona but how about lost a game like last semi-final with bayern?

In real life, its'not. In top11 I think it's more than 80%.
    A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123