Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: What do you think about this Formation & What orders are best for this formation?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Tactician View Post
    Watch out avenger, too much hate for no reason.

As I see it, it's just fine as long as you want to use it. It's kinda defensive though, no questions. Try long balls and red arrows on wingers and maybe fullbacks. You can also focus down both flanks. DMCs don't need red arrows. They are there to control the midfield, not to make forward runs.
    He'll have to replace one of his strikers with another midfielder if he is to use forward runs on the full backs AND wide midfielders.

Why so serious?

Relax kid.
    A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by Rob8 View Post
    He'll have to replace one of his strikers with another midfielder if he is to use forward runs on the full backs AND wide midfielders.
    I don't think so. If he has good fullbacks he can red them in a 4-4-2 variation. 2 DMCs controll midfield quite well when fullbacks + wingers run forward. He always defends with 5+ even if he is counterattacked.
    A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful

Addicted
    [QUOTE=avenger;83956]its a game !!!!!!! not a real life[/QUOTE

Avenger not real? I thought football tactics are allways true. Or you play the game with a 1-1-6-4 System

I'm currently at level 24 and it's harder the higher you go. At higher Levels more many good Manager.
    So i thought i'd try to use a new different tactic
    the idea was not so bad. Here's the proof

What do you think about this Formation & What orders are best for this formation?-auf.jpgWhat do you think about this Formation & What orders are best for this formation?-ball.pngWhat do you think about this Formation & What orders are best for this formation?-liste.jpg
    FlyingV likes this.

Well, Top Eleven is definitely not reality. It's a kinda bad and unrealistic football manager game. But it's kinda decent if you think it's free. Some aspects of football tactics work, so others don't.

I have this formation , and I am doing pretty good actually... BUT BE CAREFUL!!! I have never won ANYBODY with this formation
    ---ST--- --ST--ST--
    --AMC-- AML-------AMR
    ML----MR MC-MC
    -DMC-DMC- ------
    DL-DC-DC-DR DL-DC-DC-DR
    I was considering though changing my formation to this one..
    ---ST---
    --AMC--
    ML-MC-MR
    ---DMC---
    DL-DC-DC-DR but it just doesn't look fine...tell me your opinions about this pls.. They told me that by having 1 MC and 1 DMC I would have more attacks and more ball possession . THANKS!!!

damn it...this is MY formation
    ---ST---
    ---AMC---
    ML-----MR
    DMC-DMC
    DL-DC-DC-DR
    and this is its counter....
    --ST--ST--
    AML-------AMR
    MC--MC
    DL-DC-DC-DR
    Tobsen Tobsens likes this.

Rookie
    Tobsen,

I like your formation very much. I am currently at level three and although doing well, I made many mistakes in my first few seasons.

If you would be kind enough to take a look at my team, I would really apreciate "any" rebuilding advice, including the possibility of trying to adapt your formation into my current squad.

I Thank you for possibly taking the time to look,

My thread is in formations and Tactics:

"NEED TACTICAL HELP - Rebuilding a 4-5-1 (V) / 4-1-4-1 Team for This Season"

Kind Regards,
    Flying V
    Last edited by FlyingV; 05-10-2013 at 10:04 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12