Thread: Counter 3-3-1-3?

Counter 3-3-1-3?

Hi guys,

The penultimate round of my League will be against a team with this formation:

........GK
    DL DC DC
    .....MC MC MR
    .......AMC
    ....ST ST ST

I tried a 4-1(DMC)-3W-2 at first, but I lost 2-1. My quality is 100%; his quality, 93%.

So, please, if you guys know any formation and its orders, I'll appreciate.

5w31amlcr 1st. You want to clog middle and open up rhe backfield with high speed high positioning players. Then you focus passing through one or a combination of many high creativity high crossing/passing this formation can be done with 2 dmc, and should with one having playmaker sa. The other being a multiple level threat to be xhanged throughout the gane.

Quote Originally Posted by K1k1n0 View Post
    5w31amlcr 1st. You want to clog middle and open up rhe backfield with high speed high positioning players. Then you focus passing through one or a combination of many high creativity high crossing/passing this formation can be done with 2 dmc, and should with one having playmaker sa. The other being a multiple level threat to be xhanged throughout the gane.
    I got what you said in tactics, but I didn't understand the position of the players. Could you explain them?
    Last edited by ricardofilho.345; 04-22-2020 at 01:24 AM.
    Ricardo Filho - Bwoah FC
    Brazilian
    Level 5
    Started training the team at April 1st, 2020

League: 1 (Level 4)
    Cup: 2 (Level 4 and 5)
    Champions League: 0
    Super Cup: 0

Quote Originally Posted by K1k1n0 View Post
    I got what you said in tactics, but I didn't understand the position of the players. Could you explain them?
    Ricardo Filho - Bwoah FC
    Brazilian
    Level 5

Just to say that I won 4:0 using a 4-1-4-1. Tactics: High Defensive, Mixed and Short passes, counter ON, Low pression, Normal tackling, Man-to-Man marking and offside trap OFF.
    Ricardo Filho - Bwoah FC
    Brazilian
    Level 5

bonjour mon ami la formation a contrer le 3w3wamc3st w=large v=serre tu peux le contrer en 451 a plat ou 4 3mc aml amr st sa fonctionne bien si ton adversaire est au dessus de toi commence def passe long si tu joues en 451 et cout e 43n2w1 bonne chance mon ami