Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need tactical help

I see, dont u think a 4-1-2-1-2 (Narrow Diamond) would be really good against him also ? With mixed passing, offensive style of play, Hard tackling, Offside traps and pressure on the whole pitch ?

why would you want to use hard tackling against the longball speedsters?

See how far his players are apart? They depend on kick and rush with long highballs, you don't want offside trap.
    I like this, but up to you"

ST
    AMC AMR
    ML MC
    DMC

DL DC DC DR *mixed passing, mixed focus, whole pitch pressing but only use normal or easy tackling, no offside, yes
    counter. You want to frustrate him and break his formation then counter, don't use short passing.
    This formation has a player in every line horizontally and vertically, you wont be afraid of pace whores.

Cheers.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Ok but like this ?

*,S,*
    *,*,AMC,*,AMR
    ML,*,*,MC,**
    DL,DC*DC,DR

The * stands for position which are empty. So i understand the formation correctly ?

Ok but like this ?

*,S,*
    *,*,AMC,*,AMR
    ML,*,MC,**
    DL,DC*DC,DR

Correction

The * stands for position which are empty. So i understand the formation correctly ?

Rob8 : Used your guidance, and it failed hard. 2-0 for him. This is so dissapointing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12