Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need tactical help

Need tactical help

Hi fellow Top-Eleven friends.

I´ve been playing this game ofr 1,5 month now and i have a decent team. Average quality is 43.

However im against a team with average on 32, and first game today ended 3-3 at my home stage. Hes playing 4-1-2-1-2 (Wide Diamond). I have a much better team than him, but i had really hard time against that tactic, and last year i went out against that kind of formation yet again even tough i had 14 more in average quality.

Can anyone help me to overcome this tactical fail from my side ? My current tactic is 4-1-2-2-1 (Butterflyish) Like a V.
    I´ve also tried 3-5-2 (Flat) against that formation aswell without sucess earlier.

Please i need some help. Can anyone suggest something good ? Player wise i have much stronger team, but 3-3 today and he had more shots on goal, and so on.

Cincerely

From my experience, there is one formation that can destroy the "diamond"..it is a bit weird but it looks like this..
    -------st-------
    ---amc---------
    ---mc-mc-mc---
    ------dmc------
    --dl-dc--dc-dr--
    maybe you can try this?

And how about orders ? Mentality and passing, and marking and so on ?

normal, focus pass-middle, pressing own half, passing-mixed/long, tackling-depends to your possession, force counter attack, marking-zonal. good luck!

Anyone else with some ideas ?

Rookie
    Wide diamond plays back to front. You need a solid base, 2 centre backs, an anchorman(def mid), and full-backs without arrows to account for his wide midfielders. So you've sorted the defence, now how do you break him down? 2 central midfielders and 3 strikers. Play attacking(hard attacking if you're chasing the game), focus mixed(NOT middle), press whole pitch, man-marking, offside trap. Play short passing as you're looking for your central midfielders to boss midfield. If you go hard attacking during the game, switch to hard tackling as well.

Can u please make it like a formation cuz i cant figure out what you menar ? like 4-3-2-1, like that but in your way ?

Rookie
    4-1-2-2-1. 4 defenders, 1 defensive midfielder, 2 central midfielders, 3 central strikers. Since you have a much stronger team, you could actually go hard attacking and hard tackling right from the off. He won't create a peep against your back 5. You'll just run the show throughout.

Ok, so you mean 4-1-2-3 or 4 defenders, 1 defensive midfielder, 2 central midfielders, 2 central offensive midfielders and 1 central striker ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lujje View Post
    Ok, so you mean 4-1-2-3 or 4 defenders, 1 defensive midfielder, 2 central midfielders, 2 central offensive midfielders and 1 central striker ?
    No, he means what he said. 4 defenders, 1 defensive midfielder, 2 central midfielders, 3 central strikers

Not sure what he said both to be honest... but 3 strikers is pretty decent against it.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast