Thread: Help !!!!! cup.........

Lightbulb Help !!!!! cup.........

I have chances to win your team? next game at home

Help !!!!! cup.........-results.jpgHelp !!!!! cup.........-results2.jpg

Help !!!!! cup.........-mi-team.jpgHelp !!!!! cup.........-your-team.jpg

what orders should use mi team???

in the visit I used defensive..........

the party is tomorrow, help
    Last edited by waltermatiasmedina; 05-14-2013 at 01:03 AM.

help please

In the 1st leg match, it seemed that your opponent attacked on the middle with his best MC as key player, and your 2 MCs failed to stop his best MC. Therefore, you will want to control the midfield with 5 players in the 2nd leg. Furthermore, I noted that your opponent's DR and DL were not very good in battle against your wingers. I think 3-5-2 flat with red arrows on your MR and ML would work.

I use this tactic Help !!!!! cup.........-mi-team.jpg but orders should I put? mi DMC counteracts your best MC..... I play on the wing, normal, counter , mixed pass,pressing own field, zonal marking ,sorry for my bad English !

I am Level 3 , its level is 6...........

help please

Firstly, your opponent does not use AMC, so your DMC would be redundant on the field to play against no specific player. It would be better to push the DMC up to the mid-line to form a flat 5 midfielders to battle for ball control.

Secondly, you surely want to win in the 2nd leg, so let your players press on whole pitch for more effectively in battle for ball control.

Thirdly, your DC are better than the only ST of your opponent, and it seems to me that your opponent would attack on the middle as in the 1st leg, so you will need only 3DC and convert the 4th defender into ST for more attacking. Put blue arrow on your central DC to prevent your opponent's counterattack.

In summary, my suggest formation is that:

-------ST---------ST-------

ML(UP)--MC--MC--MC--MR(UP)

-----DC--DC(DOWN)--DC------

Attacking mentality, focus on both flanks, mixed passing, counterattack, no offside trap.

Lastly, your team are about at the same quality as your opponent, and in the 1st leg, you lost in 2-1 score, so you will need some luck in the 2nd leg to overturn the aggregate score. Good luck!

Dreamer
    Don't play defensive, go butterfly with hard attacking and red arrows on both front wings :-)