Thread: Counter this formation???

Counter this formation???

Hi. Tomorrow i have the super league final and this guy, with a better rating than mine has this tactic. Can you help me with an advice?

Ty

Quote Originally Posted by Luci Muşat View Post
    Hi. Tomorrow i have the super league final and this guy, with a better rating than mine has this tactic. Can you help me with an advice?

Ty
    Better AvQ rating? which is the % differance between both teams? this is a full 7* with 8*'s so... strong one for the super league...

and the formation looks so weird, for sure you'll need to cover these 3 strikers with a 3-1dmc, then his defense, if he uses a 3W.. which is so open, can be a weakness. I tend to use the same formation always, just switching players or moving 1 position some players -dl to dc etc- and then one have to pay attention, as with the settings changes, to the posession bar. I would even play without ST and concentrate the attacking power in the MC-AM's line, you could have the advantadge with a 3-1 (dcx3 dmc) and ml-mc-mc and aml-amc-amr, then as always, what matters is to pay attention to the bar, and if you change the mentality for few seconds you'll notice if the bar turns in your favour or not, same happens with the focuss passing.
    Use what works, giving you the control of the game, in possession terms. Then the % effectivity and the ratings tell you info' about who's the favourite for the game, if he have like 1 shoot 100% you'll need for sure a big formation change to re-distribute the attacking power.

Good luck with it,