Thread: What formation and tactics should I use

Question What formation and tactics should I use

What formation and tactics should I use-screenshot_240.jpgWhat formation and tactics should I use-t.jpgWhat formation and tactics should I use-screenshot_1.jpgWhat formation and tactics should I use-screenshot_2.jpgWhat formation and tactics should I use-screenshot_3.jpgWhat formation and tactics should I use-screenshot_4.jpgWhat formation and tactics should I use-screenshot_5.jpgWhat formation and tactics should I use-screenshot_6.jpgWhat formation and tactics should I use-screenshot_7.jpgWhat formation and tactics should I use-screenshot_8.jpg

What formation and tactics should i play to get the best of my team? I have a 20 yo striker who is a 105% but he has scored 1 goal in 10 matches this season, even though his stats are incredible and better than my other striker, i played a 4-1-1-4 formation last season with 1 MC and 1 AMC, ended up with just a league and lost UCL final, now i got 7 new players, and i used a 3-1-2-1-3 formation this season with AML and AMR, but i don't play my 20 yo striker that way, i'm just wondering what should i do, should i use a DMC between the 3 atb and the 2 midfielders or play with no dmc and 2 strikers. I see so many shots missed in my last games. I had 18 shots last game and 1 on target, that's just hilarious, i played with 2 strikers, i have the feeling that they just can't score, my aml and amr do the goals, and my amc. The 20yo striker is never scoring and the other one scores sometimes almost every free kick and sometimes scores 1 from 15 free kicks, just incredible. I thought about switching to 3-1-2-4 with a V shape like you see in the picture, putting my AMC as a ST because he has it as a main role and also scores a lot, but that way i am putting the striker which i used 2 seasons so far on the bench. I just don't get it why he never scores, he has better attributes than my other striker, but the goals this season are 8 compared to 1. So guys can you tell me what should i do with my squad to win the treble? And probably some tips for the Real Madrid team, how do I beat them?

Try asking in in this forum - https://forum.topeleven.com/formations-tactics/
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...