Thread: Need formation help

Need formation help

My team is 40.8 star and my apponent is 36.0 star.. I lost 5-2. His formation is 4 1 2 1 2 narrow diamond. Im using 4 4 2 formation...I need to win him atleast 4 goal in my second leg cup match.please help me.

According to formation table thread, 4-5-1 V-style will probably help you. So what is your first leg result?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

You know, I have the same experience.. twice.. Losing 4-1 and manage to win 3-0 in my second leg. I sacrificed a little bit of my possession for strong, direct attacks. I used 4-3-3 with my own variation. Maybe you can try this.
    ---st--st--st---
    ---amc----------
    -----------mc--
    ------dmc------
    --dl--dc--dc--dr--

attacking, through middle, own half, normal tackling, long, zonal, no counterattack and no offside trap.. The key for this formation is a very strong amc and capable of scoring(better if your amc can shoot using both legs).. you can also put red arrows on dl and dr for all out attacks. If you decided to use this formation, be sure to use it 2/3 times before the actual match..

4-1-4-1 or 451V is best
    i have my wingers in double position to switch between those 2 formations and you will be surprised how sometimes one work better than the other during same game
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Ok thank you all... m gona use this 4 5 1 formation...god bless u all