Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to beat 3-5-1-1?

How to beat 3-5-1-1?

Him:

Need this win. All guys have been doing a tie with him, please give me a good formation to beat him. I dont have only DMR.

Apprentice
    is his mc with red card not available? then it will be replace by other weak player on his bench . i suggest you use 4-5-1V to compete with his midfield . if u do not have aml or amr , use 4-1-4-1 as backup

if u are better then him .. use 3w-1-4-1-1 with the 2 mc with red arows .. attack mixt , or by the middle , man 2 man pressing own half ..

Post your result and what tactic u used ..

Not sure yet. More thoughts?

how about 4-4-2 classic?

Apprentice
    with him going 3w, id try something like 3w-1dmc-3n-1-2 going through the middle, but 3w-1-4-1-1 like factorx suggested or 3n-1-4-1-1 should work ok, too.

Going through the middle with an AMC is definitely the way to go, a dmc to counter his amc, 3w in the back against his sole striker and for avoiding an illegal formation with 3 MCs...

I prefer having the 2 strikers and one amc against a single dc, its going to be tough for that poor dc.

edit: hes probably going to play a different formation anyway as long as his MC is suspended, his remaining MCs are only 1 star so expect a striker or a DC as replacement. If he brings an extra striker, you cant go 3w defenders, so you need to go 3n-1-4-1-1, if he brings an extra dc, having 2 strikers would improve your goal chances.
    Last edited by Bermudo; 05-18-2013 at 08:18 PM.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Bermudo View Post
    with him going 3w, id try something like 3w-1dmc-3n-1-2 going through the middle, but 3w-1-4-1-1 like factorx suggested or 3n-1-4-1-1 should work ok, too.

Going through the middle with an AMC is definitely the way to go, a dmc to counter his amc, 3w in the back against his sole striker and for avoiding an illegal formation with 3 MCs...

I prefer having the 2 strikers and one amc against a single dc, its going to be tough for that poor dc.

edit: hes probably going to play a different formation anyway as long as his MC is suspended, his remaining MCs are only 1 star so expect a striker or a DC as replacement. If he brings an extra striker, you cant go 3w defenders, so you need to go 3n-1-4-1-1, if he brings an extra dc, having 2 strikers would improve your goal chances.
    ok i will go for 3-1-4-2 first, if it won't work ill change to 4-4-2 or 4-1-4-1, i will see. Forget to mention i dont also have AMC Anyway, commands?

Apprentice
    im not good at commands but through the center, attacking style seems obvious.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

I think you can attack anywhere but I suggest long passing to exploit the space available..
    Level 1
    League: 1 st place (<5 games)

Level 2
    league: 1st place
    CL: 1st place
    Cup: 3rd place

Level 3 (Ongoing)
    League: Currently 2nd..
    CL: Ongoing
    Cup: Ongoing

At first i played 3-1-4-2, It was 1-1 till my DMC got hurt. Switched to 4-4-2 and won 3-2.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast