Thread: help me in formation plz!!!!!!!!

help me in formation plz!!!!!!!!

Dear my friends

I am a new manager in this game Lvl 1 i have a better squad than other teams in league but i am 2 nd in league now with 5 point behind the top i have attached some pics. with this players which formation do you offer me
    most of my competitors have 3-4-3 or 3-5-2
    i tried butterfly in the game against 3-5-2 flat and i didnt work well then i am currently using 4-1-3-2

help me in formation plz!!!!!!!!-capture1.jpghelp me in formation plz!!!!!!!!-capture2.jpghelp me in formation plz!!!!!!!!-squad.jpg

thanks for your helps

Apprentice
    you are playing defensive and using whole pitch pressing? whole pitch pressing doesnt work for defensive mentality .untick offside trap, useless thing.tick force counter attack . if u want to win , better put normal rather than defensive . defensive only used if you are against tough opponent . keep their morale at least good .dont let them too tired

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson Loo View Post
    you are playing defensive and using whole pitch pressing? whole pitch pressing doesnt work for defensive mentality .untick offside trap, useless thing.tick force counter attack . if u want to win , better put normal rather than defensive . defensive only used if you are against tough opponent . keep their morale at least good .dont let them too tired
    Thats a joke!!
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

Apprentice
    whole pitch pressing is more to attacking lol .

Thanks for your advice i have untick offside trap, my problem is i have always near 60-70 % possession but win with a narrow difference, or worth having 65 % possession and get a draw!!!!!

whole pitch pressing is more to attacking lol .
    mate i said i am new manager lvl one, so i wonder if you could help me rather than make a fun at me
    but i have change it after your and my friends opinion i have i make better results for now

Quote Originally Posted by fadhul17 View Post
    Thats a joke!!
    so any idea to make better formation with this players? i know i am not as experienced as most of you, but plz let me know if you have got any idea.

my next oponents play 3-4-3 flat and 3-5-2 flat and 3-2-2-3 (as shown below )
    st- st - st
    -------------
    mc- -mc
    dml- dmr
    dc-dc-dc
    any idea to beat this formation ? his avg quality 14.2 mine 16.1

Quote Originally Posted by Armin Bib View Post
    so any idea to make better formation with this players? i know i am not as experienced as most of you, but plz let me know if you have got any idea.

my next oponents play 3-4-3 flat and 3-5-2 flat and 3-2-2-3 (as shown below )
    st- st - st
    -------------
    mc- -mc
    dml- dmr
    dc-dc-dc
    any idea to beat this formation ? his avg quality 14.2 mine 16.1
    To against 3-4-3 and 3-5-3 i'd go Butterfly (3dc, dml/dmr, 2mc, aml/amr, st) and to against 3-2-2-3 i suggest you to play through the middle, like 4-3N-1-2 or 4-4-2 N Diamond.
    Last edited by fadhul17; 05-23-2013 at 04:59 AM.
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE