Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Andan
  • 1 Post By gohannie

Thread: How to beat 4 -1-3-2 ! HELP please

Angry How to beat 4 -1-3-2 ! HELP please

I am new to this game and im tired playing and losing against 4-1-3-2 i need help please . I tried 4-3N-2(AML/AMR)-1 and i lost 2-1

4-3-2-1 work well for me. What the order did you used?
    Last edited by fadhul17; 05-22-2013 at 12:22 PM.
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

i did 3-2-2-2-1 Butterfly against 4 -1-3-2 and the result shocking

How to beat  4 -1-3-2 ! HELP please-screenshot_2013-05-21-16-05-59_resized-2-.jpg

Apprentice
    In theory, 4-3-2w-1 defeat 4-1-3n-2 but it will surely depends on your tesm rating as well, for instant, if your rating is 30, even you adapt the right counter formation, it is still tough to against opponent with 40+ rating. So, you have to accept the truth that things work naturally and formation itself cant be placed to discuss on paper

Quote Originally Posted by gohannie View Post
    In theory, 4-3-2w-1 defeat 4-1-3n-2 but it will surely depends on your tesm rating as well, for instant, if your rating is 30, even you adapt the right counter formation, it is still tough to against opponent with 40+ rating. So, you have to accept the truth that things work naturally and formation itself cant be placed to discuss on paper

noted many thanks for your reply you give me a good points. gohannie since i am newbie can you help about the "rating" how i can find it ? is it the average quality ?

Wow,that is a fantastic result using Butterfly.

I had a match last night against a team in similar quality with 4-1-3-2 formation. I put in 3-1-4-2 (3 DCs, 1 DMC, 1 ML/2 MC/1 MR, 2 ST) and won 5-0. Had to attack through the right flank since he has a weaker DL.

When playing against a tougher opponent, it's a good idea to know his weakness first. For example, if he's got one player playing out of position, you should take advantage of it.
    sele_ likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by fahadmkt View Post
    noted many thanks for your reply you give me a good points. gohannie since i am newbie can you help about the "rating" how i can find it ? is it the average quality ?
    Yes, correct! You can refer the " how to win agaisnst any formation" thread to get some idea, but please bear in mind, they are all theory, you also have to watch opponent average quality and find out their strengths, weaknesses and last but not least, the game engine decides the game result like 60, 70% and nothing guarantee ya 100% success unless ya facing illegal formation and/or much weaker team

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by fahadmkt View Post
    i did 3-2-2-2-1 Butterfly against 4 -1-3-2 and the result shocking

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2013-05-21-16-05-59_resized (2).jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	6949
    Your opponent must be weaker or he has some out-position players. You cannot proove that the thread owner uses butterfly and also get same result because it is all depends on opponent as they are different

Quote Originally Posted by gohannie View Post
    Your opponent must be weaker or he has some out-position players. You cannot prove that the thread owner uses butterfly and also get same result because it is all depends on opponent as they are different
    you do know far more than me .. we are all here to learn I am new to such type of games and i love it

i have big tomorrow against leader of my league he never lost single yet token payer his player most of them 4 starts quality his format is a strange
    DR DC DC DL
    DMC
    ML
    AMR AMC
    ST ST

any recommended Formation To Counter his team
    my rating 18.2 and his 18.4

please help