Thread: Lately having trouble againts 4-3W-1-2

Lately having trouble againts 4-3W-1-2

Seems lately that its hard for me to win againts 4-3w-1-2 even againts slightly weaker team.

last 2 match i used 451V (normal attack, red arrows on DL,DR,AMR,AML, blue arrow on DMC, flanks, mixed passing, hard tackle, own half, force counter) first againts weaker team i drew 1-1 and second againts same quality team i lost 1-2 at home.

Anyone have positive experience againts this type of formation willing to share? with arrows and tactics too please.

Change your order to : Attacking mentality, down both flanks, own half, short passing, zonal marking, no counter attack/offside trap. And also UP to your aml and amr.
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

Thanks mate, but i tried those tactics too still didnt work... im sure there's a better formation out there...

anyone else?

sdw
    Apprentice
    3(dc's)-3(dml-dmc-dmr)-2(MC's)-1(AMC)-1 ST - Normal mentality,own half,mixed passes,zonal marking with counter-attack,no offside trap.
    With this tactic you stop his flanks with your wingbacks.With your DMC you counter his AMC.With two MC's you gain ball possession.He doesn't have DMC,so your AMC will score at least one goal.

Any other tactics? I have no DML and DMC together.
    Chelsea FC
    Pride of West London
    League Champions (6): Season 5, Season 8, Season 12, Season 18, Season 22, Season 28
    Champions League Winner (1): Season 3
    Cup Winner (1): Season 2
    --Non-Token Buying Player--

yeah, yesterday i played againts this formation again for quarter final CL using 4-1-4-1 and won 0-3. up on dl,dr,ml,mr. down on dmc. hope it works for u