Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Master Tactician

Thread: Why he win me?

Why he win me?

i don't understrand why he won me..

Why he win me?-dibujo2.jpg

Why he win me?-dibujo.jpg

The next match i will play vs the second..
    His formation is 4-4-2 narrow diamond, any idea?

he's 30 while you' re 20. it's a huge difference. Also he probably played attacking mentality and down both flanks with a wide formation. You should have boosted your midfield in order to deny him from exploiting the flanks. You should have tried to earn as much possession as you can (hard tackling) and counterattack him with 1 ST as well.
    shwanko07 likes this.
    A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful

Dreamer
    Master tactician, i think that u see wrong:P Marcio david have 30 and the other have 20 and he won yes or i see wrong? i think that he win bcs he have free AMC and more MCs, and maybe he have better defenders from his strikers... the other things what master tact write was very good

someone asked the same question to top11 before and they said that the quality of the team is not the only think that can determine what team looses. the health of you player, you formation, you style of play for example attacking-hard attacking-defense.
    my team has a quality of 69.6 and i lost 2:4 to somebody whos team quality is 55.9

Quote Originally Posted by ahmadowskianaya View Post
    Master tactician, i think that u see wrong:P Marcio david have 30 and the other have 20 and he won yes or i see wrong? i think that he win bcs he have free AMC and more MCs, and maybe he have better defenders from his strikers... the other things what master tact write was very good
    Yes, I was wrong, Marco David had the sronger team!
    A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful

Simple answer, this is game engine.
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

A 4-5-1 V Style formation can take advantage of the flanks of the diamond with an AML and AMR as well as defend against the AMC by using a DMC.

4-5-1 V Style:

———ST——–
    AML———AMR
    —–MC–MC—
    ——DMC—–
    DL-DC-DC-DR

I should play against him because his formation can become easily a Diamond Narrow Formation bij putting a blue arrow on his Central MC

Greetings Buster Keaton