Thread: Bad player ratings

Bad player ratings

Hello i m not a begginer of this game, i have now 25 level, playing since 2010, before the game has being scaming our money explaining this is realistic that player with 6stars, 20years old, either legs, full morals and condition can have always bad ratings, i might understand one player.. but NOT ALL OF PLAYERS, i tested 99% of this tactics, i have 3/4 of my squad 6-stars and they are gettings ratings like 4-3-5-6 can somebody tell me WHAT THE F.... is going on? Players from my league using same tactis as me, have more 6 stars players or some of them have teams with 4-stars players and they are GETTING always 9-8-7 so for me its clear, its SCAM for getting our money, and please dont tell me to change the tactic because tactic doesnt chanages rattings

sdw
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomasz Nosal View Post
    Hello i m not a begginer of this game, i have now 25 level, playing since 2010, before the game has being scaming our money explaining this is realistic that player with 6stars, 20years old, either legs, full morals and condition can have always bad ratings, i might understand one player.. but NOT ALL OF PLAYERS, i tested 99% of this tactics, i have 3/4 of my squad 6-stars and they are gettings ratings like 4-3-5-6 can somebody tell me WHAT THE F.... is going on? Players from my league using same tactis as me, have more 6 stars players or some of them have teams with 4-stars players and they are GETTING always 9-8-7 so for me its clear, its SCAM for getting our money, and please dont tell me to change the tactic because tactic doesnt chanages rattings
    The same thing man...In my league,my team is the best.Everytime I use counter-formations.All my players are 6 stars...I have 18 year-old player who is one point of quality to 7 stars(124 quality).All my players are 6 stars betwen 120 and 124 quality(dont have exception,I mean all).Morale si from good to excellent.And what's happening...This season I loose from players who are with four stars(from 110 to 114 stars).WTF.I dont have so many losses but my team is like team from Italy Serie B...10-10-3 is my statistic...4 consecutive matches I'll end draw 0-0 ...

Yea, and nobody here cant rationally explain , because all know but nobody wants talk about it that top eleven is scaming our money, to buy more tokens . But the true is that more and more player stops playing this game , and if it wont chanage, this game will break up