Thread: Question from a new player, expert plz help!!!

Question from a new player, expert plz help!!!

I have only started playing this game two weeks ago. So, this is Season 2 for me ...

I currently have 8 wins from 9 games (round 10 match starts in 2 hours time), I have conceded only 4 goals, however my goalie's performance has been poorly given, so far 5-5-5-4-5-5-5-5-5.

I won a game 8:0 and the keeper got 4 out of 10, the morale dropped like hell, I wonder why? Clean sheet and 1 save still isn't good enough for this poor bloke. I have been keen to watch my friends' game and it happened many times that their goalie get 8 or 9 even after conceding like 2-3 goals. The fact is I have to give my keeper a morale boost after each game is killing my confidence.

(Background information, my keeper is a quality (33) 24 yr old player, I have never did any red or blue arrows in tactics for him)

Please give me some clues and advice on how to improve his match ratings in future league matches, thanks to everyone that wishes to help.

Apprentice
    there is no such option that you can put red/blue arrow on GK. you won easily, that mean your GK is free, no save needed . low rating in such easy match . if he keep perform poor , sell him.

okie, that is one way to look at things lol

GK had nothing to do in those matches bcz you were winning easily this is why his rate are low
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)