Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tobyblaze

Thread: Tokens

Tokens

Top eleven should give tokens when you sell a player.
    Smotritel likes this.

I just started playing like 2 months now and I discovered it hard getting top quality players for a new manager.

And when you decide to sell a player you only get cash back on the player, no token and not the exact amount you bought the player.

These lead me to compare the engine with real live situations. In real life if u buy a player u don't always sell less it either you sell more or less not always less.

Since the game engine requires both cash and token to buy a player it is mandatory it give cash and token when you sell one.

People your opinion and let forward this to top eleven admin.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobyblaze View Post
    I just started playing like 2 months now and I discovered it hard getting top quality players for a new manager.

And when you decide to sell a player you only get cash back on the player, no token and not the exact amount you bought the player.

These lead me to compare the engine with real live situations. In real life if u buy a player u don't always sell less it either you sell more or less not always less.

Since the game engine requires both cash and token to buy a player it is mandatory it give cash and token when you sell one.

People your opinion and let forward this to top eleven admin.
    Top 11 is not real life. They sell tokens. They want to make them hard to get so people buy them.
    Easy as pi

Seasons:13
    Leagues: 8
    CLs: 5
    Cups:5
    Trebles: 2

I get it not real life at least if you buy a player with 15 tokens when you sell the player you should get some back maybe 5-6 tokens should be given back

Thread moved*